Finding Psychedelics Connections?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Irishman, Jul 8, 2009.

1. I smoke and have a few connection for bud not any for psychedelic. How did you out there find your connects?

2. Randomly. Seriously. Because the distribution networks for psychedelics are nowhere near as centralized as they are for other drugs such as cocaine and heroin, and there isn't as big a market as there is for weed you really just have to get lucky and meet the right person.

3. yeah you just gotta get lucky,...it sucks cause i had a connect, he fell through. now im beat til i find someone new :( its been about a year

4. Most people want to trade.

So.. basically... find something you can easily make/extract and offer it for trade. People will come out of the woodwork.

I've been offered some insane shit here lately. "No... I really don't need any pre-digital 13" color televisions.."

5. Hah like everyone said randomly is the only way, my friend asked some random ass guy walking down the street for shrooms and he ended up having L! Almost every psychedelic I have gotten was a random hookup.

6. randomly.....

also from talking to stoners/hippies, since they're the type of people who usually want/have psychedelics

7. i met my dmt and new mushroom connect in the parking lot at the dead concert in may.

8. Someone always knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody. Get out there and start networking connects!

9. this man speaks the truth.....start asking your pot dealers to ask around for you.....dealers generally know other dealers who sell more than just weed