finding money in your pockets

Discussion in 'General' started by just blaze, May 15, 2007.

1. nothing better, i needed to share that, i'm so happy, i been savin money for a bunch of acid, and i just found a hundred dollars wrapped in a 20, so now i got almost 150 bucks, and i can get mad acid now, SWEET!:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

2. I LOVE that feeling. Just the other day I put on a pair of pants and found $12 in the back pocket! :hello:

good times.

3. I normally just get excited for a 10 or a 20, finding a 100$ rocks man :)

I can't ever find acid, the one time my friend got it, it was fake, it sucks I'd rather do acid then boomers, but for now i've got those so I'll trip one way or another

4. Yesterday I pulled out a wad of rolled up cash, about $10. Congrats on the $100

5. I am sure you are joking, but we still can't have discussion of dealing man - TokinBlue

Whoops, my mistake.

:D

6. I once found a quarter on the ground and I picked it up. I figured that if there was one quarter on the ground, surely there could be more so for days I walked around, looking at the ground, searching for quarters. I probably walked around for a good 5 years before I found another quarter and I finally put my 50 cents into the pop machine because by that time, I was mad thirsty from walking around looking for quarters.