Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding Marijuana in Hawaii

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4Footer, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm from hawaii and no one here would ever pay more than 20 for a G. hawaii really is one of the best places to get bud IMO becuase you get the DANK stuff from cali/westcoast plus the homegrown stuff from hawaii. i've honestly never seen mids there.

2. haha nice, yah I guess buddy must of got ripped off.. Id love to live in Hawaii, thanks for the info.. thinking of going there some day here, Toke on :smoking:

3. Which island you going to? Each island has different availability of bud as well as prices. My best vacation ever was on the island of Kauai, south shore in Poipu. Didnt buy anything there. I had brought my own which I highly recommend against. But your right, sitting there on the beach, toes in the sand, perfect sunset and weather, and a nice joint and lava flow in hand makes one EXCELLENT vacation.

4. Its not $50/gram... Its more like $20.

That link just said Maui Wowie cost $50/g, and that shit is really good and rare anyway sooo...

5. Even the maui wowie for 50 a gram is way expensive. Even by Hollywood standards

6. Fifty bucks a gram?! Thats like the price of coke here...

7. True. I highly doubt anyone would be that ignorant or desperate to pay $50 a gram...

8. ive only lived on kauai and the big island(short periods of time). just look for people that look like they smoke. chances are they do. just try to not get ripped off. maoli(people who are native) are pretty notorious for being pretty disrespectful to non islanders so just watch out.

9. All I know is that when I went to MAui for vacation, we stumbled upon a thing called the 'Green HArvest'

10. i was on a baseball team with a couple kids from hawaii and they always told me the bud they get their is bomb and said he gets it cheaper then here

11. Just another way to milk tourists.

12. 808 represent yo.

13. I heard theres alot of rip of scams and racism towards non islanders there. Beware fake buds.

14. When I went to Hawaii I could not find anyone who was down. The first two people I talked to were obviously going to rip me off. One wanted me to hand him the money while he went up to his buddies house to get the bud:rolleyes:(This same thing actually happened to my friend when he went to Hawaii and he fell for it). The other dude was trying to sell me crap...I have no idea what it was but it was defiantly not bud. The third and final guy I asked wanted me to meet him behind his store but I was too paranoid that he was going to attempt to rip me off.

The first two happened on Oahu and the last one happend on Maui.

I did end up finding some though...from my cousin:D Defiantly some dank shit on the islands and a lot of people do smoke bud but the natives will try to fuck with you when buying bud.

15. yeah tapping shoulders in waikiki wouldn't be a good idea, my good friend came from the mainland and he got jipped pretty hard. You would probably have a better deal if you check out music events and talk to kids there or just make some friends online beforehand or something i guess.

16. My best friend grows his own shit in Hawaii, he says EVERYONE there smokes, I don't really know whereabouts in Hawaii he is, but I know he's there.

17. only way to get ripped in hawaii is if ur dumb and don't use common sense.

18. i was born and raised in hawaii and maybe once i saw schwag but that was someones first attempt at growing pot in makaha.

i did notice how the quality differed among areas. pearl city had decent buds but kailua always had the freshest nuggets. gotta love the windward side.

19. i used to get my greens from the seaside gutter punks. they basically traded weed with tourists who could get them beer since we were all underage at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.