Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finding herb around Boston

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ace7644, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Hey everyone, It's been a while and the site looks totally different than I remember. I'm sure the old rules still apply so I'll say right off, I'm not looking for a hookup or anything like that. I've seen some old threads regarding this topic but they are just that...OLD. Basically, I have no access to weed. Everyone I've known has either gotten out of the game or lost touch with. I was wondering if anyone could give tips on what to look for when finding weed in or around Boston/ north shore. I feel weird walking up to some hippy looking dude and taking a shot asking him if he has anything for sale. I mean is that even how you do it? I've either just grown my own or bought from friends. I've got a decent job so I can pay for some good stuff but I'd be happy with cheep bulk too(just no connections). But because of said decent job along with other life accumulations I'm not willing to risk it all to grow my own. So... any tips on what/ who to look for and where I can find them would be much appreciated.

2. Unless you live in a town with like only a few hundred people it's easy to find bud. But don't just go up to people asking. 99% of the time anyone that would is someone that's going to rip you off or steal your money. Just ask friends if they smoke or if they know anyone that does and offer to smoke them out if they can get you hooked up. Every time I've ever went out looking for weed either I wasted my time or got really really shitty weed. I always just end up meeting people that smoke and get connections that way.

3. Craigslist - search - (420, green, smoke etc...)