Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding Green

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skyhawk7711, Jun 23, 2010.

1. So I have been smoking for the last 3 years but recent shit has made it difficult for me to find some herb. I have friends who smoke but nobody can really find anything and I dont really know how to go about getting a new dealer. So how do you recommend I find more greenery?

2. Local skatepark ? Skatepark round here is constantly full of green.

3. Grow your green.

4. Go to the mall.

5. Parties, colleges, and head shops. Don't be a fool and ask for shit ease that subject into the convo and maybe you'll get a hook up. Not saying in that situation I'd help you, I normally gotta know people for a while when it comes to that topic.

6. we have this problem about once a week, its usually the days we have alotta money (like 60-80). we just sit in this kids room calling 1000000000 people and then after about 2-6 hours we find bud. its the most depressing thing when you have the money for it but you cant find any.

7. dry spells suck whether or not you move or are some place new. gc could b used for that to help prolly. i'd go on a t-break if i couldn't bring bud.