Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding Green

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rockindude391, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Im pretty new to orlando, I dont really know what some fire ass weed would cost here, or even where to go, anyone have any help for me Any advice would be great.

2. go to 3rd and national, ask for a man named jimbo. He will give you a key to a locker and you will go to the locker. Inside you will find a phone. There will be one number in the phone and you will call it. The man you will talk to is named vincent. He will give you all the information you need.

3. go to webehigh.com they got spots to pick up and how chll the 5-0 is

4. Are you serious? Sounds like a quest for the holy fire weed, although that might just be how things are done in orlando.:confused: Let me know if your pulling my leg dude.

5. I think I pulled your leg too far.

6. Yea you pulled it off haha, I was like WTF? I dont really know how to just find people that have some to sell, in high school it just seemed like everyone I new just had some to share. Do I just talk to random people till I find someone with weed? I really dont feel like being shot/mugged/ or fined..

7. Apparently no one knows? Im not asking for a connection, just how to go about meeting people who do it and what to know when buying in orlando.

8. I've always wondered the same thing lol...like if you move to a new area where nobody you know that smokes is familiar with, how do you go about finding? It's so frustrating when you know there's good shit around but don't know how to get it. I assume you don't just walk up to random people and ask them "Where's the good bud around here?" LOL!

9. I know right, I mean they say I can just walk the streets and just ask people, orlando isn't the safest place in florida ya know? Im just a young guy looking to find the good safe places to get weed. And some pretty good stuff to becase I know there has to be some here

10. here is how to find weed connections in a new city. You go a resturant or bar, find a bartender who looks like they smoke,ask what shifts they work.Talk to them tell them you just moved to the city. Get a few drinks then tip the holy shit out of them like 30% or 40% do this 2 to 4 times and tell them some funny weed stories. They may or may not bring up that they smoke. Once you have a friend and you get a free drink or 2 say man do you know anyone with fire ill throw you an extra ten for getting it for me. Now if you done your part and there cool you will have one of two things happen. You will get some right there on the spot from some one on the staff or you will get a number to call at a time when there off work. i bartend my way through college i was ask 3 to 10 times a week for drugs. I hooked up regulars that i knew and saw there wallet and DL and would say no to people that just came off the street you have to build some trust though and that is with tipping and talking. Its the safest way to meet a dealer and resturant and bar staff get fuckedc up so we know who selling it or were to get it and were down to make money

11. This was copy & pasted from some other thread :rolleyes:

12. Great till you realize the bartender actually doesn't smoke and you wasted a shitload of money.

13. Hahaha, that's a dick move but wicked funny.

14. if you're in orlando for ucf, they have the largest NORML corps in the country i believe. you could join, and then you will have no problem meeting people who toke up.

15. +rep that is too funny:hello:

16. Haha I just got an idea. Just dress up like a TOTAL hippie...walk around neighborhoods and around lots of young people just looking like someone who smokes. You might eventually get approached by people asking YOU about weed, to which you can respond "Idk man, I'm looking for some myself!" Then make friends, exchange numbers, and tell them to call you if they find anything and that you'll call them if they find anything. If you meet other people looking for weed, it should better your chances of finding.

17. Ill have to check it out dude, thanks a bunch

18. Ask around, meet some people and become friends and hell ask them.
    Just be sure your not messing with a pig, a good way to tell is ask what they do for a living when yall first meet ha.