Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding Good Weed in a Sea of Schwag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tekhnique, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Hey all,

First time poster here, just thought I'd see if anyone could lend me a hand with my situation.

I live in Brixton (South London) and as such have absolutely no problem getting hold of weed, however I'm really struggling to find stuff of good quality. If I just want something to smoke then I know that if I stroll through central Brixton at about 10 on a Friday I'm guaranteed to be offered "Skunk" or "Weed" at least 7 or 8 times by different people.

I'm not a big fan of buying from street dealers, but due to not having any particularly good connections (one, who will short me massively and doesn't even answer his phone) I'm forced to. I've been out the past couple of weeks and once ended up with about .3oz of something that was extremely average when I'd paid for half and the other time ended up with brick weed.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows any good methods for finding good weed when you are in an environment flooded by shitty stuff. I'll go out and buy a Henry tonight and get the guys number incase it is good, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can offer.

2. Don't you have freinds with dank? Just find some chill people and see if they wanna match. When they pull out dank say you only know but if they know where to get dank you'll buy some, to properly match them? Idk I'm blazed and that's what I did before my current dealer.

3. Unfortuneatly I'm the only one of my friends with the testicular fortitude to actually buy weed, so I've got 3/4 people that rely on me to smoke anything and the rest don't smoke. I am the sole person who supplies my friendship group with things to smoke.

4. If you want something done right, do it yourself. Grow your own.

5. be on your toes when searching for a new dealer. I havent really looked for a dealer. my balls are not big enough. im not gonna lie. ive got a good friend of mine that smokes. hes my only connection if i wanted anything to smoke. only reason i havent asked yet is because he was having some problems. hmm today is payday i might have to make a call and see what hes up to. :smoke: its hard to find good stuff here as well. all i hear down here is corn(i guess thats mids)

6. Would absolutely love to, but I'm living at home for the next year or so and whilst my mum is an absolute legend and is cool with me getting high in my room, she's said no to growing... Maybe I'll have to set up a stealth grow or something, but that seems massively disrespectful given how cool she is with most things.

7. why wont she let you grow? id grow like 5 plants if i could summon up the balls to do so.

8. She just has a problem with it for whatever reason. I'll have to bring it back up with her, but it'd have to be an indoor grow, and so wouldn't it smell quite a bit? Our house isn't exactly massive...

9. yes it would. if you grew maybe 2 plants you could probably control the smell better. im upstairs its harder for people to smell if i started to grow IMO. a nice fan and one of those air freshners in your room that goes off ever 30 mins. or so would help. im no expert. ive googled how to grow medical MJ and it showed a nice how to in video. well worth watching. a good ventaliation system helps too. whatever you do dont tell anyone that your growing.

10. jail time probably mother loves him and doesnt wanna see him there.

just my guess though