Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finding drug dealers off of craigslist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by folied, May 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarcasm win

2. ha ha, i would not knock it till ya tried it, i never have, but i used to be able to get anything online the best smoke from MOMS and any other product from lsd to roids, to shrooms, to rc's, dmt, anything, anyhting from online dealers. you just got to know the right peeps. and like before if possesion is a civil ticket in your area, the risk is zero if you meet somewhere public.

3. epic fail ;/

4. like everyone said, it could be the cops or possibly somebody looking to jack people

5. 420 friendly? guy looking for female longboarder, sketchy? damn why is buying drugs so hard? fucking teenagers...

6. Cops go undercover on there and can bust your ass.
    Not smart.

7. Its definetely a good idea

8. Looking for drugs online is always the smartest thing to do.

9. I did this with no problems. I moved back to New York city after many years and really had no idea about where to find pot, so I posted a short little message asking for 420 and the guy that answered has become my dealer. And he has really good stuff!

I do think it's somewhat risky, so if you know anyone you can ask you might as well ask them.... But I think cops will try to bust dealers. For them to attempt to entrapt some unsuspecting, obviously-not-very-connected customer is pretty silly. I wouldn't worry about it.

10. I'd bet "420" would be one of the top key words an undercover might look for.

11. I can tell you right now cops do not care enough to bust people looking to buy small amounts just for themselves. It's just not worth it. Cops care about dealers, not buyers.

The people on there are most likely legit dealers, although I doubt I'd buy drugs off someone I met on craigslist.

12. fyi guys if your in the states cops can't sell to you as it counts as entrapment.

13. I have a feeling this was a troll win... Also, it's easier to just "like" someone's post than type the same damn thing for 5 pages. Just saying...

14. In a perfect world man.

15. Any green in destin Florida ? I'm down for vacation

16. [​IMG]way to bump a 4 year old thread

you didn't even read it did you :laughing: :gc_rocks:

17. If you in cali/was/col do it. If weed isn't legal or basically legal, hell no.

I'm sure atleast one is legit but is it worth risking it's a cop?

If you still want to for some reason, change the location last second. Say you see cops or shit at the initial spot. Idk seems smart since cops would be setting up that location and wouldn't be able to move fast enough to set back up.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. It just sounds messy. I know some people who've sorted out stuff on CL but it just seems too risky. If you have hookups don't bother with CL. 

19. Threads about online buying or selling are NOT allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.