Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding dealers...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by juss1ofdemdayz, Aug 28, 2009.

1. I have to say, I am jealous of people who know real dealers. Sure, I smoke my fair share of weed, I can get it whenever I want. But I get from people who got it from somebody else, who probably got it from somebody else, and by the time it gets to me, they tax the shit out of it. :::sighs:::

How did you guys find your dealers?

2. Came down to a matter of luck for me... I really can't even say that I was looking for my dealer when I found him. Back in high school last year, I happened to meat a kid named David who, apparently, could get exotics. At the time, I didn't really care since I didn't smoke, but I wrote his name and number down. Within about a month when I had decided I wanted to start smoking, I contacted him and he took me directly to a grower.

3. i just moved to college and i asked this older guy in my class whos lived in the area for a while where i could get some n he took me to a guy.

4. Go to parties. Ask friends where they get there stuff, etc.

5. hmmm, is it ususlly to just ask people at random, just wherever?