Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding dealers without connections?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by fr123, Sep 22, 2018.

1. So I am younger, not in one of the lucky states, and do not really have any stoner friends. How do I go about finding dealers. The one guy I've bought from is a low life and his edibles were duds. I want to find a new, experienced guy, but I don't know how to go about doing that. I really just need someone who knows what strain they are selling me and also gives me edibles that work. I assume there is no way to find one online, but I don't know.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ask around honestly. Don't ask for a dealer at first. Just try making stoner friends. Try hanging out at places people are known to smoke pot. Follow your nose. Bud smells.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Remember your code words- "420 friendly?", sure there's more. I have been told restaurant workers can help. I empathize, illegal here,too. Good luck. Best thing to do is grow a plant or two.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I could help and tell you exactly where to look. But, your first sentence, is making me think you may be under age.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1

5. You're younger?? How old are you?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I doubt very much that you're going to find decent edibles on the street. Hard enough to find decent bud so I'm glad I grow my own.

Watch out for the ID nannies! They'll get you banned!

Let the younguns learn the hard way like they did is their motto.

Age restriction is to cover the site's legal obligations and no business of Nosy Parkers but some people can't help being snitches.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. OP, I'm not going to mention if you are of age or not, because it already has been mentioned. However, I will say that if you are at least 18, you should be in the final year of HS or in college at this point which means access to hundreds of possible plugs and weed enthusiasts at your school.

You have to stop sitting at the nerdy table and start hanging out with the cool/popular people. Make friends in class. Its easy to break the ice with a convo about class.

If you play sports, specifically basketball, go down to your school gym in the evening or local b-ball courts in your neighborhood and play some pick-up games. Get to know people outside of your circle.

Be observant, you will be able to see/smell the stoners:) Work your network...school, co-workers, team-mates before you look at online which is a different beast.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. When I was a Billy all I had to do was follow my nose. I'd just ask the kids who smelt like pot where to score some. Easy pasy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. What's that mean? You have a problem with doing things the right way? So following the rules is not what we are supposed to be doing? I dunno I'm confused. Fill me in please and explain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'd much rather my son's had learned stuff about pot and other drugs from me or someone else knowledgeable about them than pick up whatever fables they would learn from their peers in the schoolyard. If someone is a year or two younger than what the 'rules' say they should be why is it any of your business?

Self-appointed traffic cops, grammar and spelling nazis, tattle tales and snitches in general have always pissed me off. Busy-bodies that think it's their responsibility to make sure everyone follows the f'n rules and feel like it's their job to run and rat them out if they sniff a hint of infraction.

That age rule is so the site meets it's legal obligations. I'm Admin at a different pot forum and we have that rule as well. If an underage person clicks on the 'I'm 18 or over' button then we aren't responsible if that person turns out to be underage. If they mentioned they were a little younger in a post and were confused about something to do with pot or any drug I'd edit their post to get rid of that admission and send them a PM telling them to keep quiet about their true age.

There's plenty of underage people out there confused about life in general and if they are experimenting with drugs or sex or any number of other things it's a lot better they get real info to guide them and most can't ask their parents.

What's wrong with just minding your own damn business . Live and let live.

ChillPill2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. So how is OP supposed to find some bud?

12. Plenty of mail order stuff that will ship anywhere but I don't use them so don't have a clue which are good or not. All my pot comes out of my grow room and has for decades. I know one person here in northern Alberta that sells and it's crap imo. She gave me a small joint to try and it taste badly of bug spray, dark green and left an ash like a lump of coal. Glad I don't have to rely on her for pot. :)

13. #13 After the shot, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018

14. exactly what I was thinking

15. Fuck finding one get some seeds and become one.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Now there's a reportable offense. Maybe one of your rat-fink buddies will stitch you up now.

Hope you didn't strain yourself coming up with such a witty rejoinder. rotflmao.gif

17. OP has not admitted being underage. I am reading this post hoping someone will be kind enough to give a good answer. I'm 65 and love to hear of new ways to hook up. You cannot do mail order in an illegal state. You get ripped off. If you are GC police I don't get it. I do get if someone says thy're 15. You've just decided not to help anyone who may read the thread. Makes me think you don't actually have a good answer.

18. #18 Joker1121, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    SO, I am older in an illegal state. I can cop through friends, but they won't let me meet their dealer. They charge me $50 each time. They just add it on the the price of the cannabis. I can't say no, I'm dry. Please give me some ideas on how to hook up in my state. I know these aren't really "friends" when they charge me $50 to cop, but I don't have choice unless After the Shot is willing to share knowledge. I've never heard of a blade refusing to help. Real disappointing.

19. Truthfully billy
    In all these states
    27-28 states ok
    In there also 40 states or so have some form of medical arrangement
    I’m in big RED Texas
    You must live in a state
    Far far away billy[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  20. Like, I'm going to fall for that. You have a way to get it just have to pay more. And no I'm not the GC police. And i never said that the op was underage. Just when someone considers themselves younger, especially when they have no idea on how to find weed. If the o.p. actually replied to the post and said an age that was over the required 18, I would have given the info. But nuttin but crickets, I'd venture to say that if the o.p. was of age, they would have responded. But I could really give 2 shits if your friends add $50 to get your weed. If you were my friend, you wouldn't ever have to pay for it ever. Now that I grow, I've got more than I could possibly smoke. I help more people on this site than i could count. But not those who give me shit for following rules. I've been smoking weed since I was 16. I'll be 49 this week and have only had about a 3wk dry spell since I've started. Finding weed is easy. You just need to know where, when and who to ask.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1