Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding dealers through OkCupid.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AnAdjustableLamp, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Yay? Nay?

I'm having trouble finding stuff where I'm at right now and I will be working here until winter of 2014 at least. I really need to chill right now.

I'm just looking up both guys and girls and I'm finding people who are very open about their marijuana use. Would messaging them for connections be a good idea? I don't care if I come across as a loser.

2. Girls only that are "420 friendly". Who knows, you may by even to bone her if the waters are nice.

3. Where do you live? And seems like a bad idea.. you would probably have more luck going to the park or asking a bunch of high school kids.

I feel like someone would report you / try to get you busted online. You never know who you can come across.

4. yeah, but id play it like asking the girl to "date" but bring weed, and then when she gets there explain you could use the long term hookup

5. Fucking clever idea. All u can do it try it and not act booky.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1