finding dealers? sick of the BULLSHIT

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpringsStang, Sep 11, 2006.

1. im having some serious trouble finding dealers right now. it seems that everyone i meet is in some kind of tight nitch bullshit, and it takes months to aquire a number. what is this bullshit? it used to be, you meet a dealer..maybe 1 or 2 times you meet him/her, get his number, call for weed, buy weed..period. the only i cant get weed atm is through hook ups. i mean shit goes thru about 3 people before it comes to me...right now a buddy hooks me up, i call him, he calls a dealer. ive been goin thru this guy for over a year and i still dont have the dealers number...and im one of his top fucking customers. am i the only one that has to deal with this shit?? or have i just not met the right people? if not, how do i go about doing that? blah im pissed right now..being dry doesnt help

2. you need to tell your friend. u NEED his number. i cant go through you anymore, i need my own. period

3. Start up a smaller personal grow, live with the situation you got going now until harvest. Then keep the chain going and you'll always have top quality, low cost, and large amounts of weed.

The two dealers are kind of my friends since highschool. I got there number and we still stay in touch, I just driveby their house or they come down to my dorm when I need some weed. Theres a couple kids on campus, too that I usually hit up for dimes and shit whenever I need weed on the fly. Most of my larger amounts I go through my two friends though.

4. i wish i could do that. right now im still moochin off the rents, living at home..

nush - i tried that, but he said he could do that because "it wasnt his numbers to give" and the last dealer i asked for his number, i wasnt allowed back. shit is BS.

5. Im sorry, but your friend is just bullshitting you, straight up.

A dealers business, is business with as many people as he can meet that are legit. He wants you to have his number, your friend doesnt. He is making profit off of you, either 10 or 20 bucks here and there or nug. One way or another, ur friend is making profit off of you, and is not a friend.

6. no i know this guy, hes a good freind, and he's making NO money off me...he literally isnt "allowed" to give me the dealers number. i actually have the dealers number, but if i were to call him, he wouldnt answer, or when he did answer and ask who i was, hed hang up cus im not a close freind....its all tight nitch bullshit, like they're fuckin important or some shit, and its the SAME shit with all the dealers ive been meeting.

7. idk about that. Thats....idk....have u been to his house, met him.

8. sorry fool whether you like it or not your friend is coming up on something out of this little set up.. theres no way hed go out of his way to pick you up weed whenever you need it and not get anything out of it..

9. fuck that dealer, get another one. its not difficult to find a new one if you know alot of smokers

10. Deff fuck that guy then.

Honestly, cannabis dealers are businessmen. Buying weed from someone/getting a dealer's number is nothing special, it's all business. A part of business is making money - if your dealer wants to make money then he'd MAKE SURE that you have to his number, so that you can get him directly, which probably would lead to selling more weed and making more money.

Fuck rep, street cred, whatever the fuck you wanna call it. You don't wanna be his best friend, you just want to buy weed.

11. your not alone man. I go to my friend who goes to his friend who goes to the dealer to get me some kill. Thing is all the weed I get left when I finish smokin them out is like a nick if I get a 20 since I need to smoke both of them out -_-; really gets annoying plus when ever I get dank my friends friend takes some out of it I know it since every time I do get dank is a little bit... Im takin a break now and wont smoke till I find a dealer! no more goin to friends cause im tired of it! I buy weed like every week. with all the weed I bought I think if I knew the dealer he would probaly let me test some of his new weed etc.. you know how it goes good customer = sometimes free weed no? well yea takin a break till around the end of Nov so I can get that dec bud :)! since all I been geting now is just stright dirt...

12. i'm in the same situation, well i used to be.. now i haven't smoked weed for 9 months... it is a bit of a downer. i hope you have better luck then i do.

13. keep going through ur friend and try to smoke with his dealer and meet him, and when ur smoking with him tell him how good the buds are and stuff and ask him if it would be ok to call him once in a while for a direct connect but also tell him its ok if u cant either, it wont hurt to smoke and bring up the subject with the guy at all.

14. it's the truth.

the dealer would want to deal with you rather than him, but the kid has got to be banking somehow off of you to want to keep being the middle man.

15. Thank you emag.

But to elaborate on what i said.

No offense to HOW good of a friend you think he is. He is making money or just plainly does NOT want you to have his number, his dealer prolly doesnt even know he is keeping you away unless he has a relationship with him like i do mine.

I ahve friends who call my dude for half pounds and my guy will say to call Dan, or text them to tell them to call me, its not that my dealer doesnt want to give them business, its that he doesnt want to lose mine, i told him not to deal to anyone in kentucky, i have taken everyones business, and my guy knows that if they buy it from me, since i have it on me, then he is gettnig the money anyways. And besides, i charge my good friends less than he would anyways. Ylou friend does not want you to have the dudes number, not the other way around.

16. ah man, I know the feeling. Here, Mostly shwag sold by 17 year olds is tossed around. They get it cheap, then charge like $90 for 2/8. I recently was talking to a friend, who had this "new" guy. Shit is amazing man. I wish I could take pics. He said, I can get you $30 for 1/8 of shwag, or $55 for 1/8 of some dank asss shit. So, I took a look at the dank. AMAZING Pretty good shit.

17. well today i got two dealers. im stoked...one of em sold me an eigth today..and the dankness was/is amazing. im the highest ve been in a LONG ass time. damn..when i was done breaking it up...my fingers where coverd in crystals...im gonna ask him the strain tomm...gdamn im so blitzed :smoking::bongin::smoking:

18. this was the best pic i could get at night....this nug weighed 3.4 grams. me and a coupel buds smoked a bowl of 1 g of this outta the bong..im so done..

Attached Files:

19. I feel you man. I have the same shit to deal with, except its not friends scamming for cash, its these stuck up 'only deal with a select few' dealers, I guess they make pretty good cash and what not but damn, why is it this hard to find a good friendly dealer?
    <end rant> sorry man, good luck to you.

20. Nevermind I guess i dont have enough posts to be trust worthy lol