Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finding dealers and online hookups?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yaaaabitch, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I've been seeing all these threads about how people are dry and can't find a new dealer. I'm almost out and i can't find any from any of the like 20 connections i have.. I know its somewhere around here so i've been thinking.. could you like look at your cities online criminal lookup thing like the database that shows all the criminals with records and shows where they live and shit. cudnt u just find someone with a lot of marijuana convictions and call them.. also i was thinking about searching for people on twitter or Facebook that have posts about weed that live in iowa city? would any of this work u think? (i'm not right about to do this. but i will if i can't find any weed i might haha)

2. Are you high right now?

3. Ugggggghhhh. Do what you want man.

4. Yup always a good way to find dealers, from the cops.

I usually just go to the station and try to buy weed from them directly. And if they refuse, i ask for their dealers numbers. They got hook ups mang