Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finding dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2good4u, Feb 7, 2009.

1. well last weekend on saturday i found a new dealer and didnt get his phone number or name so im wondering if i should go back to where i met him to see if he's there again. i met him at about 4 pm last saturday.
    so do you think he would be there the same time and everything again? cause my other dealer i rememberd to get his phone number.

well my question is do you guys think he would be there again cause ive checked on a few other days and he wasnt

2. There will probably be someone there who knows where he is. Unless he was alone.

3. it was him and another guy at a pretty ghetto mall but theres always at least 1 cop there so i cant really just ask to many people if they know where i can find some pot