Finding dank bud in college

Discussion in 'General' started by magicaldank, Jul 17, 2012.

1. So I'm gonna be a freshman in college.

I'm wondering how I should go about looking for weed? I don't want to seem like a noob. I am mature and fairly confident, so I need to find a good connection in a safe way, and show that I'm knowledgeable, not one to get dooped.

What would be a safe amount to purchase on my first transaction? I was thinking an 8th just so it doesn't seem like I'm fucking around.

Also, do you think it will be sketchy to keep my bud in a safe? I was thinking of keeping my bud inside a jar, inside a container filled with coffee grinds.

2. #2 DebbyDowner, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    So, on the first day, I went up to the first guy I saw and was like, "yo I'm trying to cop bud." He gave me a connect. I smoked with him later that year, chill guy. Welcome to college.

Edit: If I'm not making this clear, it's going to be retardedly easy. Probably the easiest point in your life to acquire marijuana.

3. First step might be asking someone

4. ^^^^^ this guy has it on point! finding drugs let alone other things is easy as pie man!:smoke:

5. dude its college and its 2012, weed is going to be everywhere. just ask someone. especially if it's like a big state college in a city.

6. thats like asking where to get clothes in a mall..

7. this^^

8. really though, drugs in college are easy as hell to find. hell just go to a party guarntee someone has the hook up

9. Haha, ok guys, I'll try my best. Thanks for the advice. I'll try to seek out a chill dude.

10. Most people in your college prob smoke. Lol just ask someone you meet. It shouldnt be hard, and even if they dont smoke its not like someone is going to go run to the cops or something. Enjoy it man!

11. This. College is a time in most peoples lives where they just smoke. If you ask anyone in your dorms or on campus, im sure they could help you out. After all, they could potentially benefit from it.

12. its college dude everyones lookin for weed and yes buy a mason jar they are extremely cheap and work great

13. first connect i made at college:

i was sitting in my dorm with the door open and blasting peter tosh "legalize it" and someone just walked in and said "nice song"

the rest is history lol

14. stand in the middle of campus with a megaphone and yell "where dah weed at!" you'll have 6 connects in 3 minutes.

15. lol for me weed was 10x easier to obtain than booze. I smoked pretty much every night second semester. I struggled to find a dealer first semester but second semester when i was desperate i asked my friends if they knew of anyone and then i got like 5 connections out of it