Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding connects at college

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420Poak, Aug 29, 2013.

1. #1 420Poak, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
    I've been using the same connect for years and he just stopped selling weed. Too bad, he had really good dank for cheap.

I'm in QC, Canada and a there are a lot of smokers/good bud around here. Problem is I don't know anyone at this new college and I need to find a new connect. I had some stoner friends but haven't seen most of them in a while and had no success getting weed from them yet.

Chat up any rasta looking guy. If they smoke you down, they had to get it somewhere. Ask if they can hook you up with their connect.

3. You're in Canada, and in college and you have a problem finding weed. Here's some advice, just go out side. Go outside, and talk to the first person you see. I don't get why this is hard for people if the person's not a cop...they aren't going to give a fuck. They're gonna say one of two things...yeah sure I can help you out. Or no sorry, I don't smoke.

No one is going to be like. OMG you smoke weed? I'm calling the cops.

4. Just use good judgement and don't be afraid to ask. 

5. And don't let anyone be your middleman or you may get ripped. Good luck.