Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding connection in a new area?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sophali, Aug 7, 2010.

1. I am eligible for the card but can't get until next week. I wanted to get some this weekend but am new to my town (Santa Cruz). I know this is a huge weed town. But how do I find some? What's the best way to go about doing this?

2. There's nothing you could do but go around asking people, try to look for people who look like they smoke.. Long hair, cashed eyes, ect.. It's not hard to spot a stoner, especially in cali.. Good luck

3. google the website webehigh, it's great for this kinda thing, has loads of other information on their too