Finding community in this world

Discussion in 'General' started by Shanx420, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Gotta have a thick skin if you're gonna post personal stuff on the internet. Maybe that's not your style or maybe this isn't the place to share those thoughts. You gotta pick and choose who you bear your soul too.

This is a weed forum filled with youngsters and people from all different walks of life. It's been my experience people on this forum are pretty accepting. Those that aren't fall out fairly quickly.

The cards you've been dealt are gonna make for some tough life experiences. That's how it goes when you lean left or right from center. There has to be outlets out there for you. Search them out and don't think you're alone I can assure you whatever your posion there's like mind people out there ready and waiting with open arms to accept you into the fold.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Perhaps you shouldnt approach things with such negativity/pessimism?

Even if some of us disagree with your politics, im sure others would agree with your politics, but it certainly doesnt mean anyone will dislike/hate you.

The world is as good as it is bad, i hope you find the goodness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #23 King Willie, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    Oh geeze, lighten up a bit.... I don't actually wanna jerk you off either lol.... -_____-

You're the one who brought up the whole jerking off thing in the first place!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I guarantee there are plenty of people here who would be accepting of you though. And people out in the world as well. Just gotta find em, ya know? However long that takes. I totally know how it feels. I've always felt like an outcast, my whole life. A lot of people don't even think about or realize the kind of identity crisis mixed kids can have growing up, it's weird haha. I still don't even think I've completely found where I truly feel like I belong. But I dunno, as I've gotten older and really figured who I am, I'm just not as worried about that as much.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alright. I'll Just keep trying not to kill myself. I dunno what I expected from this. I'm totally glad that most of the posts weren't wholly negative. That's surprising. And I'll give the Human race credit for that.

6. Also, I don't think i mentioned jerking anyone off. i just mentioned circle jersk which is like.. a synonyim of.. something. i don't what, but it's doesn't have to do with jerking anyione off. Like.. So. i dunno.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Oh yeah, also, it's my birthday today. Or it was an hour ago. I'm 28. Hoorway. Can't believe I'm still alive.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I dunno. A thick skin to post on the internet? I dunno... I'm just trying to reach out instead of not talking all the time like i used to? I mean. I dunno, I'm just trying to to do the thing. I'm not trying to ruffle feathers or make anyone feel bad about anything. I'm just a person like you trying to poke their head back into the world. You know? Just like, took a long break.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Happy Birthday! Do something fun for yourself.

10. Wow...the people that responded to this thread is so positive. Just amazing to read. Thanks all!!