Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding bud on vacation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YeahBouy420, Dec 28, 2016.

1. So I'm not going to state where I am because just to be clear I'm not trying to get plugged from this beautiful form (I heard thats a big no no) Anyway, I'm on vacation and this is my 4th day without bud because I can't find any here. I've tried this app called Yik Yak, and asked around to some 420 friendly looking people and no luck. Does anyone have any advice on finding bud on vacation? If it helps, im down south in a sunshine state

2. Try dominos, everyone smokes there lol. Idk how old you are, but spark a conversation with someone who looks your age and the type who smokes.
    Wish it was easier man

• Like Like x 2
  3. whenever i see someone asking for bud on yak i never hook them up cuz they could be a narc

4. So whats the best plan of attack then? I'm obviously not a narc

5. Said every narc ever.....

• Like Like x 2
  6. Go ask around your college with your 21 jump street look'n a$$

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wherever else there is illegal activity going on.. like ladies of the night.

Knowing the state you're in will help and isn't going to get you in more trouble. Don't ask people specifically for a hookups but asking where you could potentially go should be fine.

8. Are u in a dispensary state? If ur not , then start by asking someone (looks like they smoke) if there's any dispensaries near by in the area (even if u know there's not) this way it does not look like ur a narc and genuinely trying to find some green , someone then might say they don't have a dispensary but they know where u can get it, spark a conversation , it isn't hard

9. No PD in this country is going to set up a sting operation to bust people looking for grams of weed and it's not illegal to ask.. just to come to an agreement.

10. Family really helps, that's how I got my bag today. But go to Walmart or something and if you see someone that looks like they smoke approach them and ask them if they smoke and if they say yes ask them if they want to get a bag and smoke some. Then you know where to get it from and you make a friend down there :) best of luck through the struggle

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Waiters, bartenders, hot hostesses. The whole food service industry will pause for the cause.

12. Yeah I can never find bud when I am in Florida either, hopefully that will change when they get medical, until then, sober dinners with the girlfriends grandparents :(

13. Don't do this lol unless you want someone to think your retarded

14. I see it now.... OP is in downtown Atlanta asking individuals that look like they smoke if there are any dispensaries around... Might seem kinda police'ish OP. Just go to a bar that has a college age crowd chat a bit have fun and ask if they know where you can get a bit of bud if the vibes right.

15. I always have sucess at bars or nightclubs. Florida a weird mixture of old fashioned conservatives and younger weed smoking millinieals. Be careful where you ask. Not that you will get arrested, you just may get dirty looks from someone that may look like a stoner. Good luck!

16. Been there before I hate finding smoke even at home much less away. It's risky as hell n most places and u gotta go through a bunch of bs for not so impressive smoke everytime. Good luck on ur search. B safe

17. Go ask some guy at a skatepark

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app