Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding Bud on a Sunday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mary_who, Mar 14, 2010.

1. So I couldn't go our today (I'm on vacation outside Fort Myers, FL), and so I couldn't get any bud at the movies like I planned. Well what are my odds of finding bud on a Sunday afternoon? The reason I ask is because I'm just not sure if anyone will be out, surely the highschool kids will not be able to crowd the movies, where else would be a good place to find bud? The beach seems reasonable but I don't know if anyone with a hookup will just be chilling there on a Sunday.

Anyone around Fort Myers or anyone with insight please share you 0.02.

2. this coming week is spring break for a lot of schools i imagine theres gonna be kids at the beaches

3. I don't understand. Young people (I am an oldhead of 40, lol) don't some out on Sundays anymore. Why is this?

4. We would much rather smoke up our stash and sleep all day, before we gotta go to school :/

5. Yay, Spring break 2010!! 1st week too, bound to be a lil more people at the beach

6. 2 of my plugs are down in panama city

7. I met my old dank dealer on a sunday

8. Sundays are bad days... Everyone's hungover and or smoked all of they're weed the night before.

9. fffffuuuuuuuuuuu

10. Sundays are hangover days, meaning its the best day to smoke. This is when people are smoking.

Your a stoner right, so you can think like one.

Go where stoners go and get what you want.

11. At the beach, they guy that sells homemade hemp bracelets, pipes, leather bracelets; yeah him that looks like that hippy guy from that 70's show with the beard and the bandana... yeah. He sells weed. Or acid if you're lucky.

12. Wow, surprising to hear that. I can pick up weed any day of the week. I did not have hangover days when I was young. Well, I did, but that did not stop the recovery or subsequent partying the next night. lol. Now, well, yea, I am slowing down, and sometimes need a recovery day. Also don't do much hardcore partying anymore. Just a lot of bongs up in my room.

13. Tried to get to the fort myers beach while I was out, couldn't. Now I'm just going to try the shit local beach and ask other college peeps... Grr I need me some thc

14. did you try the churches? it is sunday after all

15. Who the hell goes to church packing bongs?

I think it's instant damnation if you bring bud in with the lord :confused:

jk, but really who brings weed to church?