Finding bud in your carpet

Discussion in 'General' started by Dopethrone420, Feb 14, 2013.

1. I was out of bud, and I can't pick up until Friday. I wasn't even planning on smoking, then I found a really small (only a bit bigger then the holes in my grinder) piece of bud in my carpet while I was looking for something else. I took this, ground it up with some other small buds and leaf from my stem pile, and only got like 2 snaps of bud. I thought "do I really want to smoke this?" Then, while looking on the other side of my bed, I shifted an empty candy bag. Under it was a decent sized nug. Now I have enough bud to smoke the next few nights until I can pick up.

TL;DR there's weed in your carpet, look there when you get desparate

2. Careful you dont burn some unwanted plant matter.

I poisoned myself doing what you did, accidentally smoked a spurge leaf. Couldnt breathe properly for a month.

3. I've done it, and felt like a junkie for awhile.

4. I loves me some carpet weed!

5. yeah dropped a bunch of grinded up weed on the carpet, vaccumed that shit up and emptied the pile out into a swisher and smoked it. Can't let good herb go to waste.

6. Damn straight!

7. I was looking through my closet one day and found a one gram nug in one of my shoes, I was like wtf how did this get here haha

8. I've been with people who have found over an ounce they completely forgot about lol