Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding bud in the Dominican Republic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bluntskee, Mar 14, 2009.

1. So i'm going on vacation to Punta Cana soon and i was wondering if anyone who has been there knows if it's possible to get some bud down there. Seeing as how i don't want to risk taking some with me on the airplane i'd like to know if it'd be possible for me to score some while i'm down there. i'd love to be able to puff a jay while walking along the beach.

2. as far as i know, its everywhere down there man. i got a buddy who goes on vacation there and he said theres weed and blow up the ying yang. so i wouldnt worry about finding shit.

3. Good deal. I know my buddy mentioned he went to like St. Thomas or something and he just asked one of the guys that was working at the hotel bar that looked about the same age as us if he knew anywhere to find some bud, and he had not problem hooking him up.