Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding bud in Breckinridge

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by getfuckedup, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Hey everyone I'm going to Breckinridge, Colorado next week to go skiing and since I'm flying, I won't be able to bring any weed. I was wondering how you would go about trying to find some there. I know it's legal in breck so I was thinking it can't be too hard to find. And how much would a gram cost around there?

2. Chair lifts home slice

Just ask people on there, so easy. If you can't find any you agent trying

3. Anyone on the hill that is not a tourist

4. Weed is legal there? Like for recreational use? Cause I don't think it is.

But either way it's Colorado, and you are going to be skiing and a ton of skiiers smoke so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

5. no but they have a bangin MMJ program similar to Michigan or California

6. My apologies I thought it was legal. Figured it won't be too tough to find some though. Anyone know prices?

7. Just ask anyone at the terrain park really

8. They did decriminalize it, so it shouldn't be a big deal finding it. (OSIBL)

9. The bud is uuuuuuhhhamazing here. Yo.

10. Breck is one of the most liberal towns, they have decriminalized weed... People are more open about it than anywhere else I have been... You won't have a problem... Shit ask bellboy at hotel...

11. i just got settle in my townhouse for the week in breckenridge. i too am about to embark on a weed mission lol