Finding a significant other that's accepts your smoking?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Upside, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Pretty much every girl that I've been involved with since I was 15 (when I started smoked) has also smoked and were pretty cute, fun, nice, etc. However, now I haven't been able to find a girl like that in a long time lol.

2. Marry me?
    :smoke:

3. I was thinking the same thing. Alot of people, girls and guys, toke around here but they also do all that other disgusting crap. Such a turn off.

4. my god your dry she's clearly wet lol.... what are you doing on GC right now !

5. I love dating other smokers, it's just another activity we can enjoy together. How do you guys feel about smoking out your significant others? I'm currently dating someone who sells and he said weed's free for me but I'm trying to define the line between enjoying it and taking advantage.

6. Let him smoke you out every once in awhile, but don't ask for free weed to take home, or excessively ask him to smoke you out all the time. That would be taking advantage:p

7. Yikes. I've been one of those girls, sadly. Y'know.. I'm NOT okay with weed... quit or I'm done. And then I smoked with my brother. Sometimes they just need to try it. But you can't force a chick into doing something they don't wanna do. So if you can't.. then forget it. But if a girl seems interested, you can be hopeful.

Now it's one of our favorite things to do together. (Our being my boyfriend and myself). Smoke a few bowls, watch It's Always Sunny and just laugh at each other. Don't give up. They're out there, I promise. Gooooood luck!