Finding a roomie online?

Discussion in 'General' started by DevouringLady, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Anybody know of any good roommate sites? Any personal testimonials? I signed up to roomster.com...it seems okay but I wanna look around

2. CRAIGSLIST. Ultimate site just go on there and find someone then meet up.

3. quality advice.

do it and tell us what happens.

4. craigslist just feels sketchy to me

5. beware of killer kung fu wolf bitches.

6. 420roomsearch.com

7. I've found roommates on craigslist more than once. It works fine. You just meet the people and see if you both think it will work out.

8. thats pretty cool lol

9. Let me know how it works out for you! :) My sister moved out of the house we have together so when the time comes for me to decide weather I'm moving out or finding roommates, that's the first place I'll try! :p

10. I used to live with a dude off craiglist. Click on shared housing and type in "420" to search. A lot of good 420 friendly roomates available.

But this one deaf lady posted like 15 different ads for her house.

11. Why do you want a roomie just get a few friends togather...Trust me I rented my house out to random people...Now i just stopped...Trust is a huge issue...

12. These sound dangerous. What is the natural habitat?

13. All I know is that they're masters of white lotus (deadliest form of kung fu there is) and take part of kumita tournaments. Last one known to exist committed suicide with a grenade after her friend talked her into blowing herself up in her car after a weekend terrorizing an old man that blew her off one fateful weekend.

But that doesn't mean there are not more out there....

14. I did it once and lucked out big-time. Roommates.com was my success. I messed around on craigslist forever and only got weirdo's.

In these tough times, lots of people need to shack up with someone to get by. But alas, there are a lot of weird mother fuckers in this world. I'm desperate to leave the Midwest; if it means a roach-infested studio apartment, I'm OK with that. If it means getting a roommate, fuck that, I'll stay.

I wouldn't do it unless you really, really had to. Not only because it's semi-shady, but also because even if the person is an acceptable roommate, having a roommate in general sucks goat ass. You can't even take a shit without being 15 feet from some dude in the next room. Fuck that.

15. craigslist could be okay, but to be safe, have them call you and if you want to meet up with them, make sure you just have one or 2 friends or family members with you and meet in a public place

16. Craigslist is probably the best site, because it's frequented by most people. It's no more sketch than any other site. The trolls and crazies mostly stay in the personals and rants and raves.