Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a new dealer.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex1646, Nov 17, 2011.

1. So basically I have three hookups.
    • A guy who has ripped me off before, and has no good bud, just middies if I am lucky.
    • A guy who I haven't actually bought from yet, he just says that he "heard I'm looking for some bud." And after about a few weeks he still "doesn't have any" and the cops are on his ass all the time.
    • A gangbanger who again, is super flakey, and has scammed me before, and refuses to talk to me directly and makes me go through my friend. Says he doesn't want the "risk of having more then a few direct customers."

Basically, I want a new dealer, but I am not sure how to get one. I have already talked to a lot of people at my school (I go to a pretty small one) and no one has any luck.

Any suggestions? :confused:

2. Dunno, sounds like you're pretty screwed.:cool: