Finding a new dealer. I have an idea, but is it dumb?

Discussion in 'General' started by dawnofwar, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Ok well I'm on vacation in the sticks for 2 months, and I had weed, but its running low and I'm going to have to find a new dealer at some point.
    Now there's a skate store there that I've gone to before, and there's a person that works there who I know blazes. So my idea is going up to him and asking him for a number. I don't know anyone else in this town and I don't feel like asking random people, its to risky, and there's the possibility of getting ripped off.
    So this is basically my only option.

2. If he's chill with you it probably won't be a problem. Just briefly explain your situation, maybe offer to smoke him up.

3. i got about 40 numbers for weed man its easy when you go in parties and shit like that just talk to people and shit and im pretty sure there will be some dealers there man and one number brings another

4. Heres how i found my best dealer. He was riding his bike down the street, and we yelled at him as he was biking by. He came over to the truck and we asked if he knew where to score some bud. We gave him 70 bucks for a quarter in exchange for his ipod and his hat. 20 minutes later he came back from his house with our weed. dopest dope ive ever smoked :smoke:

5. Just ask where Reggie is. That's how I find my people.

6. dont, youll look retarded

7. your tryin to board a one way bus to "goddamit i just got hustled-ville"

8. Go for it dude. Or just ask the guy at the store if he can get you any. Unless he's a bitch, then definitely get a number.

9. Should I go up to him in the store?

10. yeah thats honestly you're only option man, sorry you're running low! but i mean, you gotta start somewhere right? or have a pretty long t-break!

11. #11 SanDiegoStonerz, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Go up to him, give him a lil wink and tell him that you will make all his wildest dreams come true.

12. Does he talk about weed in the store? If so it's probably alright. If not you could just wait for his break.

13. No he doesn't. I guess, but I don't live in the town, I live 30min drive outside of it. So it'd be a hassle to wait there for awhile. But I could ask him when his break is.
    I think I'll just go in there pretend to do some shopping and he comes up, I'll be like "You got a number for smoke?" that way its quiet, and not suspicious.