Finding a hookup in a new area.

Discussion in 'General' started by Maui Wowiiee, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Okay so a few months ago I moved to California from Colorado, and I haven't smoked the whole time I've been here and it's starting to bug me. Any one have any tips on finding a hookup?

2. You live in Colorado.

3. [quote name='"Mackerowenie"']You live in Colorado.[/quote]

Wrong. I moved FROM Colorado.

4. You live in Cali dude. It can't be that hard.

5. Yeah just get a card

6. I'm not positive, but I think people have to wait a year to get a card after moving (correct me if I'm wrong).

But seriously, go to a bar and ask the first person you see, people can't be that sketched out about pot in Cali.

7. [quote name='"thunderfunk"']You live in Cali dude. It can't be that hard.[/quote]

Well i mean, I have smelt weed rolling through one of the neighborhoods near me. But I can't just walk into the neighborhood and shout "Where's the bud at?!". I just want some feedback of what some other blades would do or have done in this type of situation.

8. Where do you live, like northern or southern?

If southern, go to the Venice Beach boardwalk. This is the closest you can get to an open-air market without being surrounded by gangs. There's always people with their cards who go in and out of the clubs and buy people shit

but this is still a rather sketchy method. I'd just wait for hookup. Do you go to school/have a job? Those would be your best bets, regardless of location.

9. PM me, I don't mind helping out a coloradian.

10. [quote name='"thewarden"']Where do you live, like northern or southern?

If southern, go to the Venice Beach boardwalk. This is the closest you can get to an open-air market without being surrounded by gangs. There's always people with their cards who go in and out of the clubs and buy people shit

but this is still a rather sketchy method. I'd just wait for hookup. Do you go to school/have a job? Those would be your best bets, regardless of location.[/quote]

Southern. I'm not attending a college at the moment but I did recently get a job. The thing is, I only work with a few people and I asked one of them if they smoked and they said no. I have yet to ask someone else.

As for the Venice idea, it sounds some what sketchy, but if I get really desperate it's a last resort haha.

11. if you in cali one word: craigslist...search cannabis, prop 215, medical cannabis, mmj, sb 420, marijuana call the ad some one will deliever you a bag of the best shit money can buy with in the hour:smoke::D

12. hit the bar make some small talk.. if your not the drinking type wait until the bars get out and hit the local 7 eleven i find people extremely generous when they are drunk!

13. pretend like you got a card none of the craigslist delievery service ever verify there patients,

here is a link for someone in la

MMJ Top Shelf

14. [quote name='"DrGr33nThumb215"']

if you in cali one word: craigslist...search cannabis, prop 215, medical cannabis, mmj, sb 420, marijuana call the ad some one will deliever you a bag of the best shit money can buy with in the hour:smoke::D[/quote]

Who buys weed off Craigslist? Gonna open the door one day and the DEA gonna bust through

15. [quote name='"DrGr33nThumb215"']pretend like you got a card none of the craigslist delievery service ever verify there patients,

here is a link for someone in la

MMJ Top Shelf[/quote]

Then once they arrive they ask to see my non existent card. Haha

16. [quote name='"Maui Wowiiee"']

Then once they arrive they ask to see my non existent card. Haha[/quote]

Most just put all that shit about prop 215 to make sure they dont get busted by the cops or some shit. Its either hit or miss for each ad but I guarantee youll find some. Or just go to public places like venice beach or a park or a bar or a club or college campus. Or just carry a sign around that says "i need some weed"

Off topic rant

These threads frustrate me because its like what are we supposed to do besides suggest ideas of which most of them get shut down. So then its like why even bother if you dont try?

Not trying to pick on you OP or anything Ive just noticed the trend with these threads.