Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a decent dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CrimsonTree, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Just moved to Tuscaloosa from Washington State, and I've never really had to find a connection.

I've gone through the three people I know here, and there's no luck there. Are there any proven ways of finding a reliable dealer?

2. I have a friend that goes to Univ. of Alabama... get ready to pay a lot of $$ for some mids. It's a college town, not too difficult, just ask people that look like stoners and tell them your situation.

3. Most people seem to just assume I'm a cop and ignore me on it honestly, and I don't mind the price as long as it's a reliable source. Prices up in WA where far from cheap lol

4. Knock on narcos door and then "netflix and chill"

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would just ask the kids that look like stoners. Obv don't just walk up and ask for drugs. Start a convo and use slang

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

6. This may sound like a bad idea but I used Craigslist. I advertised in strictly platonic for a 'hiking buddy 420 cool'. The first guy I met was cool, enjoyed smoke, and about a month later let me know he can sell me weed if I want. Now I have a source that delivers!