Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Secretkush, May 9, 2011.

1. I'm taking a plane to stay with some family across the country all summer, they live in a big city that has alot of drugs in it. I really want to know were to get some pot. It has to be better than my towns gay stuff. Problem is I don't have any friends there or know anyone that may know someone. What should I do?

2. craigslist...

3. Craigslist...

4. Walk up and down the main strip and ask people, don't give anyone the money first and have them get off some guy he knows just because you are desperate for weed, find a dude who is actually selling himself/has some on him, take his number, repeat until desired number of dealers is acquired.

5. sketchy...

6. Not if you have good people /people reading skills. Anything can be sketchy if you're a tool about it lol

7. haha true true

8. Yea I really dont know

9. Hold your money up and rub it between your fingers. They'll be attracted to the sound.

10. Haha could work

11. i found my dealers by dressing like a stereotype pothead, peace signs tye dye ect.... but that was back before i was serious enough to need someone with weight.

as for craigslist. that shit is scary lol