Finding a dealer in NYC?

Discussion in 'General' started by brettmart, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Hey all, I've been smoking for almost a year now, but my friend so happened to deal so it was never an issue for me to find some, but i just recently moved to NYC and know pretty much no one and don't really want to wait for school to roll around and I was wondering what you guys thought would be the easiest way to find someone to buy from, I bet a bunch of you are thinking for me to just go and ask someone who looks like they have some but keep in mind I am a very petite feminine gay guy who carries around a chanel purse and wears a tiffanys bracelet and the whole 9 yards so I don't think that would be the smartest idea :( any suggestions would be great! thanks xoxo

2. I believed this all until you said Chanel purse and Tiffany bracelet.

3. ...I don't really know what that's supposed to mean

4. [quote name='"brettmart"']...I don't really know what that's supposed to mean[/quote]

I guess I'll be THAT guy, I think you're a troll

5. Regardless what you think and how un true it may be, someone answer my question!

6. Whether or not you're real, just go up to a guy who looks like a stoner. Simple.

7. zinggggg

8. another one of these fucking threads with a troll twist!

9. [quote name='"4ganja2green0"']another one of these fucking threads with a troll twist![/quote]

Something i can agree with for a red sox fan ;)

10. Actually I think you're in a great position being gay in New York City if you can make some connections in the gay community. Try spending some time in the West Village and/or Chelsea. There have to be some people there you'd be comfortable asking. I think you're gonna love NYC.

11. There should be an underground marijuana delivery service available if you're in Manhattan

Not sure how to find the number(s) though

12. Theres a bunch.. Keep on finding new ones every week lmao
    They got bad to good bud nuttin extreamly good

13. Hell yeah man, I'm surprised you don't get dank delivery though

Pretty sure some services got busted so that might be it

How do you find the numbers? Do random people on the street give you cards?

14. jussssst go to ssssssomeone and asssssk for some budsssss or ssssome treessssssss

15. yea like a dealer is gonna hand you a card saying call me for weed, rofl

16. and that is basically how I have gotten a connect with every delivery service I know in NYC...

rofl?

17. How are you not banned yet?

18. When I first started school a few years back, I had no trouble getting hooked up.

Here's an idea...

What school you at? Are there activities, orientation days/weeks - somewhere you can mingle? There should be. All schools do this in some fashion.

I actually met my current roomie of 2 years at summer orientation. We didn't discuss weed, BUT... when school actually started a couple of months after, we ran into each other an outdoor event, and ate lunch together. Then we went back to his room, and he showed me his bong and weed. And that was the beginning.

Also LOL, I met my dealer on GC and he too became my roommate/good friend.

Don't ask for hookups here though; I didn't. I just was introduced to him from another blade, and we met up and he chopped me.

School affiliations are promising. ;)

19. lets all talk to trolls