Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a connect?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeaveAndWish, May 20, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I've been having a bitch of a time lately. I ran out of weed. Then, I had no money to buy weed. Then a party came up with sellers...no money though.

I finally get money to buy some...and guess what...not a single freaking seller in the area. I went around EVERYWHERE asking the stoners I personally knew. Every seems to of "quit that shit"

The guy that was selling at the party is known by a few other smokers to be in town sometimes, but I've never seen him. I was so excited to get some money because I had a friend who had some connections. In fact, I bought from one the last time. It turns out that guy quit for a job. And even my friend can't find anybody.

What should I do? I think I've exhausted all ways...

2. Also, I am aware about the numerous threads regarding finding new dealers and such. But, I feel this is a difference case being as I have tried just about everything.

3. HANG ON. I know an area where I could buy. However, I need suggestions on asking. There's a college close to where I am that is known to have lots of weed.

How would I go about finding who has it?

4. Lol tripple post. Never seen that.

Cant really think of anything other than waiting for a connect to pop up. It will happen. Just keep asking around.

Edit: Just ask "Who has "doobie snacks."

5. just walk up, see a student you'd think would know of someone and be like "hey man you know anyone who could hook me up with some dro?"

6. I've done it before, just ask a student "hey, you smoke?". If they blaze they'll already know you mean weed and not cigs.

7. #7 KingFurgalur, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    Dont say "dro" they will tell you to piss off. I SPIT THE TRUTH

8. See, I don't mind doing that. But, they are strangers so I'm afraid if I asked the wrong person, they would tell an authority.

9. Dont ask anyone that looks like a goodie goodie or sketchy ass person.

10. Lol they'll think you're a cop most likely hahaha if you have any skateparks or raves in your area, the story goes that those are good places to find drugs, but I don't condone going to those actual places because real people like me real watch and laugh at the out of place lurkers lol idk its a sick joke or something I guess, but all in all, college campuses have hash and molecules. The end.

11. ''doobie snacks'' ''dro'' what ever happened to weed or cannabis?

12. Come down to Nashville, it's here, trust me.

13. #13 KingFurgalur, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol I just came up with foible snack off the top. Agreed dro is such a lame term.

And what happened is cannabis prohibition. People have to sneak around to get a plant.

14. #14 burtontoker, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    College is a good area, all you have to say is this "hey you smoke trees think you can plug me? I need some I don't have any connects anymore." Being honest helps, especially telling them you don't have any more connects will make them want to help you more. If they smoke they should help you out, if they don't who cares? I highly, highly doubt a college kid is going to whip out their phone and dial 911. You think a college kid is going to wait around for cops to show up only to tell them "yeah this kid asked me for trees." It's not illegal to ask for "trees" lol. College kids have work, classes and other shit to do, they aren't going to waste time calling the cops cause you asked for weed. If they say "no," wait for the next person someone will help you out.

Look for a student who looks like a stoner who is smoking cigs, most college kids who smoke cigs smoke weed too.

15. Are you kool man?? Ask that to someone :p

Where I live I just go to the native reserve when i'm feeling ballsy and all my dealers are out lol that or you could just ask go around asking people I no nothing of your town so I dont know if I feel right suggesting that..

But in all seriousness what works for me I doubt would work for you lol just look for a a group of people that look like their chill and ask if they know where to get some weed.. you'd be surprised how many people answer sure let me call someone up.. also a great way to make new friends :D sometimes also a great way to get cheated out of 10 dollars by some jackass.

I myself am a asking for weed professional of sorts and just always ask the right people.. you gotta play it cool! start a convo with a random person then work your way up to making the call yourself if they smoke weed or not from the way they talk.. then ask what they think of marijuana or something if your not ok with just asking do you know where to get some weed if they give a good answer for what they think of marijuana or if it should be legal then ask them if they know where to get some and learn to judge people by appearances at least for when trying to get some bud.

You'll be good at it in know time if you are decent at talking to people and are not a pussy.

Good luck man.

16. Go up to them and be like:

Hey I blow trees
    But right now I dont have the means
    I need a connect
    Who can get me A grade, no Bs
    And u look like a chill guy
    So can you help me out
    Please?

17. Just ask them "Where the trees at?"
    if they smoke, they'll know what you're talking about, if not, no problem, they just might think you're strange.

18. lol, I've never heard of that before.

19. Find random strangers on the street, sneak up behind them and whisper in their ear 'got bud?'

20. just tell em you'll throw em like a 10$ nug and im sure somebody will be happy to help you around the college

i know i would