Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finding a connect?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moto47, Mar 24, 2009.

1. well i need to find a connect and am thinking i want to find one today i want to find somebody who will sell 10 sacks any tips on finding one quickly?

2. Well you pretty screwed if you want to find one today. If you wanna find one quickly, ask around any of your friends who might be tokers and see if their dealer can get you any. Otherwise your just gunna have to wait dude

Happy hunting lol:wave:

3. Just do not beg for it. People will hate you for it.
    F

4. found one lol xD my freind sells didnt think he did ten sacs but he apparently does now

5. glad you found someone, see it never hurts to ask.

6. or you can just pick up real weight.

7. Go to the mall. Look for gangster kids. Volia you just scored dirt weed.

8. Buy ipath shoes, a bob marley tee shirt, and ipod headphones and some sort of backpack with very little in it. Plug in the headphones and only put one of the ear buds in your ear. Then go to starbucks. Talk like your on the phone and act like you are talking to your current dealer about how you are so mad that he cant get you any bud. hope this helps man.

9. Haha. +1 :p

10. live with parents dont want to have to much at a time