Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a connect for a hard to deal with person?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mistertastycake, May 25, 2010.

1. So I was recently robbed again by a "friend" who took my dough and fled the state. He was my last connection since everyone left for the summer. Jerk.

Anyway, I know the standard process for finding people, but I have a hard time doing it myself. It's not really that I'm "hard to deal with," but I do have crippling social phobia, especially when dry. It makes me seem sketchy. To make matters worse, I look like a cop (clean-cut, angry-looking tall guy). People I knew were holding have refused to hook me up.

Does anyone have any suggestions for situations like this? Growing doesn't count, b/c I still need a connect while that's happening.

2. What you need to do is smoke with other people for a certain period of time. Then you can go chill with them and buy a bag right there. Enough of giving them your money and letting them run. I've never given anyone a chance to rob me.

Get to know people. Your looking for a friend more so than a dealer. Dealer=Stealer.