Findin my brothers stash

Discussion in 'General' started by irellemot, Nov 7, 2012.

1. So my dick twin brother that I share a room with (who always mooches off my weed ) is on a senior retreat the next few days. I want to find his stash and take what he owes me. He's a very messy person, and he hides his alcohol under his bed, so hes not that smart either. Any suggestion

2. Any suggestions?

How bout fuck off your brothers bud?

3. you got a twin?

do you guys look the same? smoke the same bud? fuck the same girl? eat the same food? dress the same way? talk the same? have the same penis size?

How easy or hard is it to form an identity around another twin? Honestly, I would be freaked out if there was another Peruvian Dank. Fuck him. :cool:

4. OP is gonna get beat up by his brother lol

5. Do it! Become karma and act upon his wrong doings!

6. #7 wickedjoker, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2012
    I'd be careful about that. If I was your brother and I found out you went through my shit and even took some of my bud, I would deliver a serious brotherly ass whoopin. Like noogie your fuckin dome until you were bald and shiny like a bowling ball

7. He's obviously not his older brother (maybe by a minute).............they're twins.

8. just find out where it is , then if he does some bullshit that pisses u off go ahead and take some or all lmao seriously

9. I can't find out why people are getting so mad at me. He takes my bud all the time. And to a couple of the other people, just because we're twins doesn't mean we are similar. Im a good 4 inches taller than him.

10. I want you to find his stash, smoke it. I want compensation for this insult!!

11. Ah I misread. Still though, I would bring some hurt on my older brother all the same for that shit haha.

12. If you are not similiar, then why not continue and be the one that isn't a thief? :smoke:

13. OH SHIT!

Logic has entered the building guys.

14. Mannnn if I had a twin, id make it like my clone.

Make her go too work for me, or just do anything that I don't want too do:p

15. lol @ ppl who think all twins are all identical

16. Twins could also mean they were born on the same day not necessarily the same year

Twins could also be someone born on the same day each other

Faternal Twins bros