Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Find the Perfect Strain with Marijuana Intelligence

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by killeroo, May 6, 2011.

1. This is a Beta site, but check it out, upload pics etc and review -

Strain Brain combines the latest recognition technology with artificial intelligence to bring you a whole new level of marijuana exploration.

But we need your help! Strain Brain uses artifical intelligence, meaning it learns through interaction like we do. The more images you upload and strain reviews you leave the more advanced the brain will become.

Find the Perfect Strain with Marijuana Intelligence | StrainBrain.com

2. lol just for shits n giggles im gonna upload some pics and see how accurate it is, i know what the strains are so this can be a semi-judging hahahahaha

3. well i uploaded some island sweet skunk and it wasnt even fucking close hahahaha but i "trained the brain"

4. That's silly, and probably will never work well enough to be anything but a novelty.

5. Oh come on lebowski, you love novelties. I mean you have enough to live without a job and just bowl all day because of the rubiks cube fortune!