Find out what side of the Brain you are using. (really trippy!!)

Discussion in 'General' started by giggleweed, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Im thinking the same thing. Its a hoax maybe? She will sharply change directions about every 4 minutes. It just happens. Doesnt feel/look natural. I think this is BS...but thats my opinion

2. #82 Kasrkin, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    Listen god damn it......the picture does NOT change. Just look at her tits, hair, bent elbow, and the position of her leg sticking out. They're all in constant positions that show that she is ALWAYS turning ONE way. The ONLY illusion in this picture is in the legs: if you cover her body from the waist up you can see the legs appear to stop at 3:00, turn around, and stop again at 9:00 (positions on a clock, dummy).

This isn't correct, because it's an ILLUSION, but it can APPEAR to do so because the view of the feet and legs would have the same silhouette turning either way.

So what did we learn:

The gif doesnt change, its an illusion.
    She is constantly turning ONE direction.

JESUS

P.s: A new discovery. If you watch the reflection of the leg that is sticking out, you can see that when it is supposed to be pointing AWAY from you, the reflection....reflects....that. When it's supposed to be pointing TOWARDS you, you can't see the reflection because the box of the picture ends. Just more proof that its just spinning one direction....

3. Yes it does change, just look at the direction that her leg that is lifted off the ground crosses the leg that is straight. Sometimes (on the left half of the screen) the turning leg will go from the left to the right and cross the standing leg, and then it will switch from right to left.

4. #84 Kasrkin, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008

Thats the illusion...

The reflection on the ground is the true revealer. The only reason you think she could be switching directions is because shes entirely shaded black which prevents depth perception. You cant see if the pointing leg is closer or farther from you because it blends with the standing leg.

5. i see both ways. if i thought math it went clokwise if i thought artish???? i saw counterclockwise. nd i cld just control it:D:wave::wave:

6. I see both ways, sometimes I'll see her change clockwise than back to counter clockwise in a couple seconds it triped me out I'm too stoned for this

7. yea i think this is bull crap cause i was lookin at it and it changes like which foot she is holdin up idk though you guys tell me

8. both ways here

9. it's just a randomly changing .gif, people are too gulliable.

10. I opened it up in a .gif editor and you're wrong.

11. she spins whichever way I desire

12. I can rotate it either way at will. Neat shit.

13. I saw both, it changes direction when I look at her feet and then back towards her body/head.

14. btw, Holy old post Batman!

15. i can see it both ways if i really try

16. It doesn't randomly change, it's silhouette is the same both ways. I'll put this up so people can see the difference.

[​IMG]

17. super trippy. I could only see it clockwise until Yosh139's image. I can't switch sides unless i look at it either.

18. I can watch her spin clockwise and then make her switch to counter then go back to clockwise, looking with your peripherals helps switch her direction I think ???

19. Goes to the left.