Find out what side of the Brain you are using. (really trippy!!)

Discussion in 'General' started by giggleweed, Aug 16, 2008.

1. She spins left.

2. I see both ways.

3. Strictly counter-clockwise for me...

Huh.

4. #44 gloppypop, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
    I only see her going counter-clockwise and its making me mad that I can't see it the other way. :mad:

EDIT: It's BS. She switches directions. Or..

5. This is like those spinning rings you see at novelty stores. I can see her going either way whenever I want, yay I'm one of the 14%. :eek:

6. 14% eh...I don't trust Yale on that one. I remember posting this at the other forum I go to and most everyone could focus on the foot for a second, then look up and have it rotating the other way. I like to feel special as much as the next person but meh.

7. holy shit, i see it now!

8. #48 cheebaa, Aug 17, 2008
    Its been said before- but hopefully you guys catch it...

Its a trick .gif- it switches directions... It has nothing to do with your mind.

So understand- you are not special if you see it going both ways..... Just a little slow :p

9. Always clockwise for me.

10. #50 Kasrkin, Aug 17, 2008
    The actual .gif never switches, as shown by the leg that is sticking out always being in the same position when shes facing away from you. But if you look only at the bottom most foot, you can trick your brain into seeing her turning the opposite way, which really isnt true because of the other leg position. It's just an optical illusion that is turning constantly one direction that can fool you into seeing it turn the opposite direction.

Her bent right elbow is also at a constant for turning ONE direction, the illusion is in the legs. If you cover her top and watch the legs it's possible to see her turning half way, then switching suddenly. It's fucking weird either way

11. #51 stoneRR, Aug 17, 2008
    I can see it in both ways. Interesting nonetheless

12. both ways here! that is crazy.

13. both ways..

but i dont get it...she is going both ways..how can someone see only the one...?:confused:

14. OMG, COME ON PEOPLE!

HOW MANY TIMES DOES IT HAVE TO BE SAID?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's an animated gif that randomly changes directions. If you think you're awesome because you see it going both ways, no, you're an idiot who can't figure out that its a randomly changing animated .gif and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with your right or left brain.

It says you can see an animated .gif

Really, that's it.

STOP MAKING IT MORE COMPLICATED THAN IT IS. Its just a dumb picture.

And this thread sucks.

No offense to anyone.

15. erm...ok.. dont get upset...

16. YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB. How are you calling bs. Its an optical illusion. It goes whichever way you "expect" her to go, you can control her depending on the way you look at her.

17. please tell me you're joking.

18. She mostly dances clockwise for me, but she snuck a few in going the other way.....

19. i see both but mainly clockwise. this is trippy as shit tho.

20. ugh, no way its the .gif, shes been going the same way for me and no matter how much i try to see her going the other way she doesnt. its an optical illusion, or it really tells you something about yourself...