Find out what side of the Brain you are using. (really trippy!!)

Discussion in 'General' started by giggleweed, Aug 16, 2008.

1. #21 cheebaa, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008

I call bull-

Look at the shadow- how can it spin the opposite.....

I don't know- definately looks like it can only go one way to me....

2. thats crazy!

when i first looked, she was going counter clockwise, but when i scrolled back up to look again she was turning clockwise? :confused:

3. its a trick .gif

4. She's going both ways...

5. this in no way determines what side of the brain you're using. its an animated .gif that switches at random.

gullible! all of yew!

6. were the nipples really required to add?

7. I saw it both ways. I'm in the minority woohoo.

8. clock wise then if i look at it a min and try to use my brain i can get it to change directions for a min then when i stop it goes back:smoking:

9. #29 cheebaa, Aug 17, 2008

Yuppers- now the shadow is going opposite......

What a stupid thread- giggleweed, next time don't waste my time ....

10. I can see her going both ways and am able to switch the direction when I want to.

11. come on stoners, you can't be that dumb!

i've already said it twice now - its an animated .gif - it doesn't tell you anything about your left or right brain....

12. the pics definitely changing :smoking:

13. i can see her both ways but i really have to concentrate and make myself look another way.To the non see ers ( i dont know if that is even understandable hahahah) it helps if you look at it through the corner of your eye for a second then concentrate super hard

14. i see her go in both directions. i really do.

15. #36 negligent, Aug 17, 2008
    before when i looked at this it would change whenever i scrolled down then back up

but its just going counter clockwise now

haha i just got her to twitch for a second going clockwise but then it changed right back to the way it was

damnit, i just had her goin the other way then i scrolled down n she went back to counter again

n now i cant get her to go back to counter clockwise, weird shit, what i did was i closed my eyes and moved my right arm n leg all around n it changed, but it didnt change back when i did it with my left

right brain controls left side of body, left brain controls right

AHA!! and now i can control it by body movement, the power of the mind and the knowledge of how it controls ur body can alter shit!! i am the mindfreak

16. left & right when I look away she changes

17. both, but i have to look away or close my eyes before i can see her turn the other way

18. everytime i looked away and then looked back she changed directions!

19. I see her going both ways...

• Like Like x 1