Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finals

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bto4, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Fuck
    I'm
    Not
    Asian
    Life
    Sucks

Haha fuck man, who else is going thru finals? I just got prescribed some shit for my add which I can't name, first day was today. Seemed to help. Finals Friday Monday Tuesday. God I need this break

Then time to blaze!!!!

Good luck yall

2. Finals? I would've never guessed.....I've heard nothing about it on GC at all........:devious:

3. K ur supposed to take the prescribed shit when you study, and the test too of u want, my last 2 finals are tomorrow in like 7 hours... Soo yeah

4. One more to go tomorrow. Then I will be smoking like a chimney for two weeks straight.

5. I got it monday through wednesday. GOD I HATE THESE. Have been studying like crazy.

6. Haha I missed my history final.. I have sleep problems where I actually won't wake up to my alarm. I'm an extremely heavy sleeper.. I usually either have to go to bed about 9-12 hours before I want to get up or I'll sleep right through a nuclear explosion...

So yeah I had a major face palming this morning haha

7. [quote name='"HBmonster"']Haha I missed my history final.. I have sleep problems where I actually won't wake up to my alarm. I'm an extremely heavy sleeper.. I usually either have to go to bed about 9-12 hours before I want to get up or I'll sleep right through a nuclear explosion...

So yeah I had a major face palming this morning haha[/quote]

Do you have the chance to make it up

8. What college you go to OP?

9. Fuck no man haha... I didn't really pick classes I was interested in either. I just kind of got the left overs because the college I was going to had this "early bird" program that lets freshmen pick their classes waaaay ahead of everyone else and of course, they did not give me any kind of notices or anything.

But next semester I'll be better off.. Picked much more interesting classes.

10. [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']What college you go to OP?[/quote]

Senior year in hs. Going to Portland state next year how bout you?

11. [quote name='"88 Others"']K ur supposed to take the prescribed shit when you study, and the test too of u want, my last 2 finals are tomorrow in like 7 hours... Soo yeah[/quote]

What are you saying...

12. I <3 addy. yeah my teacher have a review session for the final, the advantages of sitting kinda close and having microphone on phone. now i can have 20 minute audio study sessions anytime, until 3. Last final in 2 hours!

13. [quote name='"bto4"']

Senior year in hs. Going to Portland state next year how bout you?[/quote]

No doubt. Sophomore at Santa rosa jc, trying to get my shit together and find a direction in life before I go to a 4 year. Maybe ucsc in a year or two. Who knows...

14. I have my last final tomorrow. :D Can't wait to be done with this shit.