Finals

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Borborygmus, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Who else writes finals this week? I have a mechanics final in an hour, it should go good. I write calculus on Monday, it will be the worst of the three and I finish with intro to electrical/ magnetism next Thursday.  Good luck everyone, study hard, ace those exams!

2. I have finals in over a month. Good luck though!

3. Best of luck :)

4. All 3 of you above blades knock those finals out!!!!
    Study and prepare.
    Don't ever let so-so... be.... good enough.

Attached Files:

5. Calculus in 3 hours. The average was below 50 on our midterm so I expect a more reasonable final. I am confident in 3/4 of the material, and know the other quarter so-so. In 6 hours I will be free from calculus for 4 months!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Same as this guy.

I love seeing that ass in your picture. Makes me smile with my cock.

Are you guys in college? Do you start school at the start of September?

My calculus final was not fun. After the three hours, more than half the class was still in the gym and everyone was complaining. (as if it will make a difference) I was not there to witness, I gave up half hour early but I am pretty sure I passed. I think that I did good though, the class average will probably be a fail!

8. Yeah I am in college. Classes generally start late August.

9. Trippy, our classes start end of August or beginning of September, everybody is done finals at the end of april. It's awesome having four months of full time work in the summer.