Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finals week

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by johnny2515, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I have not smoked all week because I end up falling asleep if I do so I dont study. My last final for this semester is thursday afternoon then I am going have a big match with 4 friends so far. I think four bowls is sufficient reward for a week of hard work lol. Its a small price to pay though for another semester of good grades in college.

Anyone else takin a break for finals? I know a lot of people can take tests high and do awesome but that doesnt work for me hah I just fall asleep.

2. Yeah im taking a break too
    im actually taking a 2 week break haha

3. Finished finals on Friday.

I just found out I got an A+ in physics (class I was most worried about). Fuck yes.

Gonna blaze a fat celebratory bowl of some dank indica tonight :smoking:

4. Gonna get mad vaked in the evening tomorrow. I still have two finals to do tomorrow... ugh.

5. #5 dazednconfuzed, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    I don't smoke very often during the term. I finish finals tomorrow, just picked up a new bowl recently that I haven't used and will be smoking up in celebration (for the next few weeks) for sure.

Haven't smoked for maybe 3 months now so I know it's going to hit me hard, can't wait.

6. no, i should have taken a break tho but I couldnt and I think it kinda fucked up my grades a little. i know everyone on hear probably hates to here that haha

7. It happens to some people, just learn from this experience heh. The first month of this semester I was not sober very often and it kind of put me in a hole but I got myself out.

8. Ha I just gave up on finals and just got high all week. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. I bet that will get your far in life :p

10. That's the way to do it, nice job dude. Best part about the celebratory bowl is you will be in such a mood that when you smoke it you will get ripped. Smoking after acing a tough test was always the shit for me. Taking a break from college atm.. but yeah enjoy that.

11. no breaks unless i'm out:mad:. and my finals started today, got 3 more, and i'm gonna blaze after everyone.:smoke:

12. Finals started for me today, I think I did good and I lit up right after! I have two more tomorrow and two more on Friday, so I'm staying clean until then, but I never mix bud with school. I use it as a reward, so after I study my ass off and then take the test, I'll pack a fat bowl.

13. FINALS ARE OVER! Gonna blaze up!!!

14. Man I've been done since friday. But no I did not break, helps me keep my head level with the studying.

15. ive been smoking before the finals but not during study time:eek:

16. I was actually SAVING my weed for finals week since I was running low/ am low on weed. My first proper hit in ~week was last night, and it was glorious.

It really helps me sleep, so I knew I should save it for the night before my finals. It worked out well. I smoked last night, was in bed by 3 am (intead of 5 or 6) for my 8 am final.

17. yup, been holding out since sunday morning, got reward myself with a fatty tulip right after my last exam tomorrow morning, maybe some even more partying this weekend, some pizza toppings might be fun to snack on :devious:

18. My finals are finally over!:hello:
    Been high since * this morning playing Borderlands, anyone play?

19. finish up on friday dude. i just blaze every night to get some good sleep

20. im taking the exact same approach that you are. last one is tomorrow. lets go.