Finally!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kstoner, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Hey GC! I've been a lurker for over 3 years now, having been enlightening myself with the herb and also visiting this site since I was 15. I did us all a favor by waiting until I was 18 to sign up, and I finally turned 18 a couple days ago and here I am!

As I said, I've been smoking since my 10th grade year and really enjoy it's benefits. To anyone who stereotypically says weed makes you stupid, they couldn't be more wrong. In 9th grade, I barely passed with Cs and Ds. After I started smoking, I took school more seriously and paid attention more. 10th grade was Bs and Cs, 11th As and mostly Bs, and then for my senior year all As except for Bs in math. Weed gives me incentive to do well so I can reward myself at the end of the day!

I love smoking blunts, but most often smoke out of my two bowls. One is a blue chameleon glass piece while the other is a red one from a gas station. Nothing like toking out of a bowl after having just bought it/ cleaned it!

Anyways, I'm sure you'll be seeing some of my stories or posts in the future, so I won't keep rambling on all day (which I could easily do right now; very high....).

Thanks! :smoke: :wave:

2. Happy Birthday and welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

And "good on you" for raising those grades! :hello: Just keep showing them how it's done right! :smoke:

Take your Omega 3 every day to help you get higher and healthier! (You'll run across one of my posts explaining why, eventually. ;))

Granny :wave: