Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by snoogans460, Apr 13, 2009.

1. #1 snoogans460, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    First off, I'm obviously new to these forums - although, I definitely have a fairly extensive history with the Sweet Cheeba.

Anyhow, I'm currently 30 years old and was an extremely frequent smoker in my early to mid twenties.

Over the years as I've gotten older, pretty much all of my connections were severed and I only have a friend or two left.

So, I've been dealing with serious health problems since birth - and I have a very rare condition called Lymphangioma.

Basically, my entire right leg was about twice the size of my left one. Naturally, I began having surgery at only a couple of weeks old.

Well, over the years I dealt with constant surgery after surgery - but thankfully, I've been able to walk perfectly and you'd never guess there was anything wrong with me.

Of course, these health issues also led to more problems (i.e. blood in the urine, colostomy, leg sores and infections, sepsis incident, severe depression, etc.), and I've suffered through roughly 100 operations throughout my lifetime.

Needless to say, life certainly can suck cahones many days. Even still, I've always aimed at keeping positive and making the most outta' my situation.

Without rambling on any further, I'm basically just excited at the moment, because I will finally be receiving some good smoke in a few days.

Like I mentioned earlier, my ties with people have basically vanished. At one time years back, I was able to score some herb within a matter of hours.

Well, I've been feverishly searching for some green for the past 6 months to help me cope with my constant health problems.

With my luck, I've been shut down numerous times and almost felt like giving-up completely. However, a buddy of mine from down South has managed to come through for me in the Mid-West.

Geez I can't wait. For the past 2 years, I've been taking a buttload of Oxycotin for my chronic health problems.

Even though it definitely takes the edge off everyday, this stuff doesn't even compare to the soothing effects of catching a buzz off some weed.

Therefore, I just wanted to share my story with you fine folks, and encourage people who are suffering to not give-up on finding your medicine.

2. Sounds like a cop.

3. wtf?.

4. Agree'd.

5. I second that notion.

6. Holy balls, you guys on these forums are freakin' paranoid. Ya know, forget I even bothered to share my story.

For the record, I'm no cop... in fact, I hate the police with a passion. Since getting my license 14 years ago, I've been pulled over at least 100 times easily.

Besides, what about my post makes me sound like a police officer? LOL. Geez, and I would've thought individuals on this website would be welcoming.

Whatever, if people are gonna' make assumptions about my credibility, then I'll go make myself comfortable elsewhere.

What a waste. People nowadays I tell ya.

7. Ahhhh...don't let them get to you...I don't think you're a cop...Welcome...and congratulations on your find. Maybe with any luck, wherever you are, they may have medical marijuana legalized soon and you won't have to search no more....sounds like you would have no problem getting a medical card with your illness...good luck to you

8. Thanks bro, it's much appreciated. Anyhow, it's definitely too bad Wisconsin will probably never legalize marijuana for medicinal purposes.

That's life I suppose. Sadly, people whom are truly in need of some bud for their conditions are constantly shunned by this society.

Even despite herb being one of the best medicines for what I deal with, I'm always having a difficult time finding any, which is completely absurd.

It's crazy, because I haven't touched any smoke since summer of '05 - but as of late, many of my problems have been getting worse.

Therefore, I've truly been in need of some. Naturally, it always bugs me whenever I hear people feel like they entitled to medical pot over the most ridiculous ailments.

Whatever I suppose, I'm just extremely happy to finally be grabbing some in a few days. I finally have something to look forward to in life, rather than constant misery at times.

9. Sucks that you have to buy who knows what from god knows who.

Prohibition makes good things ugly for no good apparent reason. Oh yeah, it was so some already rich guy could sell his plot of timber back in 1937. They've been building the lie bigger every day since.

Good luck.

10. Welcome to the city dude. You honestly should look into growing a personal stash, you owe it to yourself. Don't let the government keep you from improving the quality of your life, with a PLANT.

Really, look into it.
    Joe

11. Seriously, I think your risk is worth it. Plus, the risk you take by growing it yourself can be very much less than purchasing it through an old friend, who has to send it in the mail, it goes through customs... especially if you're going to do this regularly.

Get a box, some seeds, and within three or four months, you're producing your own endless supply of medicine. You need it, and owe it to yourself, friend.

Peace, and welcome! :bongin:Hit it hard on that first hit!

12. i was just playin with ya man haha

13. Welcome snoogans460, I'm new here myself. As for paranoia, everybody gets paranoid, don't let it bother ya

14. Snoogans - what state are you in? Have you looked into MMJ programs in your area?

15. Heres the deal, you give me lots of oxycotin (which I would sell for high prices) and I will give you lots of mids :p.

16. Everyone is a cop, get use to it! :eek:

17. Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Anyhow, my herb came yesterday, and as soon as I opened-up the padded envelope, the aroma just hit me like a freight train - LOL.

Well, my buddy definitely came through for me alright, and managed to get me a fat 8th of solid commercial and an 8th of sticky icky.

Naturally I smoked the decent stuff first, and then worked my way up to the flame today. All in all, they both smoke real well, but of course, there's nothing quite like the smoothness and length which the krypy provides.

In regards to growning my own... eh, I'm not quite sure I'm ready to go that route yet - even though I'd love to... mainly because of time and paranoia.

18. #18 Synned, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    I understand, but honestly, if you have 1-4 plants in a basement room or even a closet...you have virtually 0% chance of getting caught, if you don't let anyone know and control the smell (easy).

There are also lots of ways to do micro-grows that are virtually undetectable. I just hate seeing someone suffer when you could be growing the best weed you've ever smoked, all for a very very tiny cost.
    You have no idea ;)
    Joe

19. HURRAY. Congrats friend :hello:.

20. smells like a cop