finally

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlueMoon890, Oct 28, 2007.

1. well, im almost done with my tolerance break. and actually as hard as it was and still is (inthe final days) i think actually know it was worth it. im probably gonna do it next year also.

i have been sober from everything, not a hit of weed, not a sip of liquor. nothin. since october 1st-through halloween. im not done yet, but i cant wait.

it started out me and my buddy blazin in his back yard, when he told me he was gonna quit. because he couldnt control himself with it anymore. im like dude, your not on physically addictive drugs or anything, if you cant quit your a pussy, so he made me a deal. if i could go 5 weeks sober from weed only, he would continue to blaze on occasion. i said yes until i realized i had to blaze on halloween, cuz,. fuck... need i explain? its fuckin halloween! so he said ok 4 weeks till halloween and then two after. i agreed but decided to make myself go completely sober without getting high on anything/drunk. i called this "sober october", haha. well i almost cracked on the seventh day, but i didnt because I couldnt find any, lol and im glad I didnt. my friend actually ended up smoking on this night, this got me pissed but he said he would continue to go sober for the rest of the ways, (note: i smoke way more than him anyways.)so we f.f. about another week. he smoked again. so ive decided to not do the two weeks after but i am goin till halloween.

its been real fuckin hard, but ive been practicin guitar alot, writing alot of music/poetry and painting and drawing alot.

i have pretty bad depression, and those were the times when i almost cracked is when i came down from manic moods into complete lows, and felt like dying.

well its almost over but i think ill do it next year, maybe some people from the city can join me in sober october,. cuzi know for halloween, i really will be a living dead man, if you know what i mean. :p

2. ahh man. . . i can't wait to blaze on halloween. im getting a good amount of bud this week and i plan to either chill at keepitwolfs house tuesday night or just blaze all night on wednesday. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can't wait.

glad to hear you had a nice tolerence break. id say get quantity and just smoke ALOT of bud. since you took a break mids will do the trick and you can get more.

mids do the trick for me now as well, i dont smoke nearly as often as i used to. a few times a week at most. sometimes i go weeks without. so mids work great for me.

3. yeah, listen to the others and do not smoke. Its not worth the risk. Getting caught smoking while on probation might end you up in jail. My friend got caught on probation and had to spend weekends in jail for a month. Pretty funny for me but shifty for him

4. im not on probation, i just chose to take a tolerance break.

5. wrong thread. lol

your thinking of the thread made by queenganja. .

6. how the hell did that happen?? holy shit thats freaky!

sorry, yeah wrong thread. but if you're ever on probation, don't smoke. :cool:

7. i was on probation back a couple years before i ever even thought i would use drugs or alcohol, for tagging, but they never even drug tested me. prolly cuz i was only like 16

8. I went from smoking every day for the past 2 years to not having smoked once since August 24, won't get to til the second week of November. You know how stoned we're gonna be when we actually smoke? That's what's keeping me so excited about going home. Good luck, I hope you feel better. I've been there.

9. You just gave me an idea, man.

Starting November 1st I can easily do a 1 month T-break. Starting the 2nd week of November I'll be in Washington for the rest of the month anyway. So instead of the 2 week break I was gonna do... just gonna add another 2 :D

10. Tolerance breaks can be incredibly tough at first but to make it easier, I try as hard as I can to not be around weed or people that smoke it. I also put all my pipes/bongs/ and other shit outta sight so I don't get tempted. It's all worth it when the break is over tho!:D

11. i hope some other people do sober october with me lol it will actually inspire me to do it again. feels good now and again, it will be the longest i have been sober in 3 years. kinda pathetic, but the second the clock changes to 12:01 halloween morning, im lightin up, im gonna get so fuckin stoned!!!!

12. nah man thats totally awesome.
    ill be having a wake n bake halloweed also.

13. harrison, you make me laugh. but good job.

14. I'm on week 3 of my T-break. After the 21st day the THC is completely out of your system, and then it should be smooth sailing. I'm not smoking until xmas eve haha.