Finally!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Clampit, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Hi Clampit here,
    Just wanted to share my good fortune that was long overdue.
    I was plagued by the inability to score any decent bud.
    I was asking folks outside of a few local bars, but no luck.
    I asked around my co-workers who at the time were warehouse workers, some of them old school Jamaicans, so I just knew they smoked.
    But no luck. Nobody knows anything..
    I then decided to look up my ex-lanlady's son, who apparently smoked weed.
    Bingo he says he can help me.
    Unfortunately, all he ever had was low grade. Most had seeds in it!
    I hadn't seen weed with seeds for 10+ years:
    I was getting frustrated, like it's Saturday Night and after drinking a few beer, I wanna have a couple puffs.
    It was never good enough, always a disappointment.
    I then decided to check out an area known to be pot friendly (Kensington Mkt).
    I eventually got a few gms from various sketchy street dealers, but they were selling .8's.

Then I decided to check out Craig's list.
    That turned up 4 different dealers I used.
    The stuff was better than the landladies son, I would say mid-grade.
    One of those 4 ripped me off for $70.00.
    The last one wasn't bad for a bit, then the quality began to drop.

I then took the initiative and after a few false starts, found a dispensary that had me do a skype meeting with a nice lady that was a "Naturopath".
    She listened to my various ailments, then recommended natural remedies and and exercise, etc to help alleviate my condition.
    I nodded in agreement with whatever she said, then..........
    She got to the good stuff.
    She recommended I begin the day with a Sativa, and end the evenings with a Indica!
    I was in!!
    I was issued a membership card with photo ID, and I can now walk into the store and choose from a smorgasbord of strains in weed, hash, honey oil ($80.00 Gm CDA), chatter, and butter,
    They had a good variety of edibles, but were forced to remove them from their shelves last week due to some type of restriction.
    So far, Ive had, Pink Kush, Yoda Kush, then Girl Guide Cookies,, Lemon Sour Diesel (LSD), Sour Diesel, Lambs Bread/Breath, UK Cheese (so far this is my favorite).
    Finally!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice man. How was getting high after 10+ years?

3. I think I didn't explain myself correctly. What I meant to say was that I have been struggling with getting a reliable source while it was "black market". Once I got the dispensary membership, it was like my whole life changed. I mean what a relief, I was like a kid in the candy store on my first visit. I wanted to just hang out there, but I made my purchase and drove the 45 min drive back home. There are so many goodies Id like to get but my budget wont allow it. Id like to try that honey oil, but at $80 / gram I cant justify it. Besides I dont smoke tobacco any more, and last time I checked I wasn't fussy about using weed to put in the paper with the oil.

4. Ohh u said i hadnt seen weed with seeds in 10+ years i thought that said i havent seen weed in 10+ years. Sorry. U made urself clear im just a dumbass

Yea your lucky u got dispensaries. In canada we have to get our weed in the mail (if medical) and it costs 8$ a gram u can find 5$ a gram but its usually not that potent

5. The first time I walked into a dispensary and saw all of that product......I almost cried.....then I was pretty sure I was going to be arrested all the way home.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm Canadian also, just west of Toronto. The high end goes for $13/gm for a single but drops to $10 GM if you buy at least 3.5 gms. Y'aint a dumb ass, it's just the herb doin' it's job.

7. Thats too expensive. On the black market it gets cheaper at half ozs. Like 100-80 for 14 gs. I dont like the prices for the medical system. I hope when it is legal here the prices will be street prices

8. Sounds like you hit the motherload Op congratz on that..

9. Nice!

I'd recommend trying the honey oil. I'll always swoop up concentrates as a little extra for myself. Makes for a nice special occasion.