Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally, the night has come

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jurence, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Hi everyone.

I was born in California, but still indoctrinated with the "You will be a crack head, gateway drug, brain cells will die" agenda from DARE since the age of 7. At the age of 8, I called the cops on my mother because I really believed at that age that marijuana was going to turn my mother into a monster.

Up until I would say 2 years ago, I had such a deep hatred for potheads, but as of lately I've been just about jealous.

So it turns out that it is a very well kept secret that everyone I know at school that isn't a close friend smokes pot on a regular basis. My friends (I am a nerd lol) have never even been around the stuff, and tote the "crackhead you will become" agenda when i bring it up. Hell, one of them didn't even know what pot was when i called it cannabis.

I've been browsing these forums for at least 4 months, reading and reading and looking and reading, and finally had the balls to ask someone to hook me up. That didn't work out, so I went to another friend who's friend's friend thought he could hook me up but to no avail. Third time today was with a friend's ex who seemed helpful but nothing ever came of it. FINALLY a really good ex-coworker of mine was able to hook me up with one of HER ex-coworkers who is a pusher.

If everyone smokes weed why is it so damn hard to get.

So I was given a place and time, his car breaks down or whatever and forgot I don't text and im sitting there at the Square for an hour waiting for him and finally he shows and I get my weed. I'm not sure how much it was, but it was a small bag for 20$. I knew him from before when I worked at a resteraunt he would always come by and give us cakes and stuff that accidentley tipped over or something (he is a pastry chef) and knew he was a pretty cool guy so I knew he wouldn't fuck me over.

Earlier today I made a nice little homemade bong. I'm not sure if it will work, but I am proud of it. It was made of an orange juice plastic container, a pen, a wrench socket and tape.

So now I am waiting for the family to go to sleep, then I will go to the balcony on the 4th floor and finally find out what I'm missing, and what still drives my mother to smoke to this day.

Q (don't flame please) Does the lighter type matter? I found one of the shit-brix type that the flame doesn't bend when you hold it upside down it is so powerful. I have normal ones as well just curious.

I'll write about my experience tomorrow :)

2. ok first of all don;t be sad or surprised if you dont get high yoour first time, not everyone does it is mostly a inhaling thing that they do wrong, a tip when you inhale its easiest t bring smoke in your mouth and then suck in air to get all the smoke down hold it in for about 5 seconds just to be safe
    dont over do it or you will freak out

3. Thanks, lol. I'm well aware of the "wtf yminot hi lolz" syndrome and will cough out a lung if that is what it takes.

4. enjoy brother! let us know how it goes

5. A ton of people do smoke but you have to get to know these people. You'll find a lot more sellers/dealers as time goes on don't worry, it's very hard in the beginning to get a hookup though. And also don't have too "high" :) of expectations the very first time because a lot of people don't really get high, or very high. You have to learn how to inhale, and also hold the smoke in as long as possible when youre hitting. Good luck :wave:

6. also make sure your bong is made correctly and decently. 'cause obviously if it wasn't, it won't help you on your journey at all

7. yep, make sure there are no leaks in it, even the slightest air leak will ruin the bong

8. O cool, good luck with your first toking expereince. I'm kinda in the same boat as you, I just started a couple weeks ago. I'm kinda a late bloomer. Everyone else I know had been doing it throughout highschool but I had never fallen into it. 2 1/2 years later after graduating, finally decided what the hell, I'll give it a try.

Looking forward to hearing about your experience

9. make sure your bong is airtight! A lot of home made bongs are not air tight and do not hit good. the easiest way to make it airtight i think is chew up some gum until you've chewed all the sugar out, then wrap it around the pen at the base where it is going into the bottle. To check if its airtight, put your finger over the bowl and suck in. if you cant pull any air through then it is airtight.

good luck.

10. Thanks for the airtight suggestion. The whole i made for the pen was only just big enough so it is in there with some force. The tape i used for the pen was only to hold it up-ish.

Anyone have any suggestions ont he lighters?

11. Lighters don't really matter. I like electric lighters personally because regular oens start to hurt your fingers after relighting multiple times. Also, hold the lighter sideways when lighting as to not burn your thumb. If you don't get high, try, try again!

12. Just suck the flame in, for about a second or two, once it starts burning (gets cherried), just inhale, then pull away and in the same breathe take in some oxygen.

13. Honestly, the first time I smoked was 1967 San Francisco, golden gate park. okay i am the most cliche stoner in the world. But, I smoked cigarettes for a while prior to this occasion, and when i did smoke grass for the first time inhaled like i always did (except held it in for longer) and did not get high! SO, i am a firm believer that some people get high their first time but most people don't. I have no idea why more people haven't conducted studies on this... Anyways, if you bought a 20$ bag it was most likely 1 gram if it was dank. If it was mids, around here that would be about a quarter.

14. dont torch your weed. the flame doesnt even have to touch it, just make sure your getting smoke. if the flame is all up in your weed chances are your getting smoke, but ur wastin weed too. make sure you have a drink with you (gatorade is wat i drink) pop, juice, or even water. and food too.chances are its mids and ur gonna be super hungry. post a follow up i wanna see how this turns out

15. Cool man, what do you have planned for after you toke?

I strongly recomend listening to good music. There's nothing better. Or a good movie.

16. Id say if you've got a torch lighter (the ones with a powerful blue flame) then use it. I use torches around 95% of the time with my bong and I find they give denser hits and cause the bowl to cherry faster. Some people will say they burn the weed too much but thats not true if they are used properly and held a few inches away from the bowl. Also, when I first started smoking I found that regular bics would have a tendency to burn my thumb when the flame bent due to how I held them.

17. hye man i hope you have a good toke, i found that the first time you smoke it is like a taste of wat will come, the second time is when it really happens

18. My god it smells so god. These people need to go to bed :p

What will I do?

-Masturbate
    -Great music
    -Stretch/yoga (with music)
    -Write a few somethings down that seem philisophical at the time
    -Doze off to sleep

Lol, and I am a raw foodist (Vegan that eats only uncooked foods ie fruits vegetables and nuts only) so it will be interesting to see how these fruits taste while high.

19. omg due fruit taste soo good high, especially a good strawberry
    and masterbating is good high

20. Getting hookups is hard at first, but as time goes on you don't even have to look anymore, they will find you. I've found at least 4 people just by buying blunts at Circle K, one of them worked there, lol.

Also, for the first time be careful and don't smoke too much, it'll ruin the experience. When you inhale take a breath after to take the hit so you actually inhale it. One major mistake first timers make it to not inhale properly. Finally, make sure you have something cold to drink as you are most likely going to cough.