Finally the good weather is here

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Hello all,
    I live in RI and finally it was a nice 60 degree day today. So of course this marks the begining of hacky sack season for me and my friends :hello: . AHhhh smoking and kicking around a sand bag for a while in the sun is the best. Any other new englanders take advantage of this great saturday

2. The weathers getting nicer up here in S. Ontario too, I am finally able to walk down the the park and blaze a bowl with out freezing my ass off Wohoo!

3. Man today was incredible, i took a long walk and smoked in a beautiful place, nothing better.

4. yeah .... i'm just west of you cheebaa. awesome day!!

no jacket required :hello:

5. I went for a cruise then went paintballing for a few hours. And now im about to go start the night time with a blunt.:)

6. well fuck all you guys, cause it snowed like a MOTHER FUCKER up here in washington yesterday/last night, got into a wreck this morning because of it, fucked up my shins, busted my head open a bit, my lady friend broke her arm on the steering wheel. all i can say is thank god for gaurd rails, haha

7. It hailed today in Socal

8. fod what part of socal you in cause in ventura/sb area it sprinkled only for like 3 minutes

9. ya'll need to come to the south where it's been 75 and sunny for a while now

10. Yeah the hubby and I considered wether we should turn on the air today! LoL...

~ Terpsichore

11. YEAH man i went paintballing too!

12. I go to school for meteorology...

This spring "break" will be haulted very soon with a pretty hefty cold front. Cold air will stay in place for a potential winter storm this thurs/friday

So enjoy this while it lasts

13. your full o shit:smoke:

14. We had our first big outdoor campfire tonight. We were surrounded by banks of snow but it was actually warm enough to roll a joint without freezing your fingers off. WooHOO!

15. In LA it hailed in some spots, just tiny hail but still hail. It snowed at like 1500 ft. LA rooooooolZ!~!!!!! Cheeba is happy with 60, the other day it was 60-55 and we were all complaining our asses off that we were freezing :smoke:

16. Yeah man it was like 65 up here near manchester nh