Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally Starting To Feel Like Spring

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GalacticBud, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Who else is excited for the warm weather? I live in NJ. It's been so fucking cold and depressing for the past few months. Honestly, seasonal depression is max'd out.

Today it was about 40something today and sunny. One of the first nice and sunny days of the year. I took my new bong out and say on my patio and smoked in the sun. It really feels good to get out of the house and be in the sun, just listening to the breeze.

Anyone else love that feeling?

2. i live in florida its about 60 here. and that is way to cold for me haha

3. It was cloudy here in Philly.. hm. But Yesterday it was decent out, went for a good walk with a friend, smoked. Felt good, man. Not having to bundle up so your face doesn't feel like it's being cut by razors.

EDIT: ^^^^ Floridapussy :p :smoking:

4. It's a nice 61 degrees here in Utah.
    A very nice change of pace! I hope it stays warm, I want to go on a hike next weekend.

5. lol no joke haha i hate the cold

everyone here is getting sick. Im sure its the pollen. which means spring is right around the corner :)

6. After months of being cooped up in the house it's seriously the best feeling of being outside. I can actually start to feel the warmth of the sun which is such a good sign that spring is coming. There's so much snow though that my dog won't go to the backyard and dumps right on the patio. So it decreased the level of happiness I felt when I was chillin in the back.

7. hahahaha, see this thread, thought, damn, this guy must be from NJ. I feel you man. it's been a shitty one. so incredibly excited for spring, blazing outside wherever, whenever, and of course, summer :smoke:
    where in NJ you from?

8. yeah..upstate new york and i get exactly what your saying. its pretty warm..i love a good outside smoke sesh on a nice spring day. spring is just soo nice and happy :hello:

9. Gotta love that the weather is warming up.

Its a balmy 1 C here in Toronto today. I think thats like...33F or something. Get to hit up a patio tonight!

10. Same live in Nj, today was nice was out with a t-shirt and jeans and it was beautiful for a while. then the wind started kicking in. supposed to get 58 this weekend! perfect for a joint while in the woods:smoke:

11. It was -4*F last weekend at my cottage.

12. Come on GC this is Seasoned thread. I don't know many Apprentice Tokers who really have been practicing this ritual for too long...

13. Hahahahaa I'm from northern. Y tu mang?

No I'm not spanish lmfao

14. yessir, exit 34 off of 80.

15. Still pretty cold in canada, hopefully though by next month it'll be nice :smoke:

16. Mid 70's here in AZ. I hate spring, just a constant reminder that 100 degree weather is almost here.

17. I'm on personal rehab aint smoking til the first of spring I can't stand smoking in the cold weather...we supposed to get a 60 degree day on Friday! I might have to break out the stash and smoke up!