Finally some pics..but with......

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IndoorGrower420, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Hola
    Well I finally got some pics...but they are from my web cam so they are not the best..=( but you should be able to make them out .....Take A Look...=)

Attached Files:

2. Here is more

Attached Files:

3. looks very good are you using compact fluros? just asking looks like it and havnt seen such good plants grown from flouros!!! nice job.

4. Well they are growing from fluoros but not compact... I have a total of 590 watts... They are growing like wild fast... I will keep the pics updated as they grow for you who would like to watch..=) I also have a 200 watt crystal clear and 150 crystal clear.. with 2 fans to keep it cool..They are in vegetative state 18 and 6.. I need to get either MH, HPS bulb,or just about another 500 watts of flouros..Not sure which route im gonna go...I know which one I shouuld go with but the funds are a factor this time around.
    =( Anyways some of them are well over a foot tall and very healthy... They will very soon be in budding cycle...well Later

Attached Files:

5. Take a L@@k ummmmmmm!!

Attached Files:

6. ahhhhhh!! Nice....

Attached Files:

7. Oh dats Nice Yummmmmm...

Attached Files:

8. I gonna borrow a friends digital camera for some better quality pics but Untill Next Time.......

Attached Files:

9. Went to budding cycle the other day... I will keep this updating this thread for as long as it is up..=) Well later... New pics will be up soon...;)

10. Still in budding cycle...Still no sign of sex..=(

11. how many watts are your light how many inches off the plant?

12. They are about 3 to 5 inches away from the plants..Here are some more pics

Attached Files:

13. And growing....

Attached Files:

14. These are not over a period of time..they are out of order...
    and growing...

Attached Files:

15. More :) ;)

Attached Files:

16. and growing..and growing

Attached Files:

17. They look awesome, I'm not yet even a grower, but it looks like they're doing really well - what type(s) of seeds are they?

Also - what type of ventilation are you using?

Thanks - keep up the good work :-D

18. Ok seeds
    Well the seeds are just from my collection these are just really good normal bud seeds.. they are not from dirt weed but from pretty good indoor shit

19. Well today my girlfriend notiiced little pod like things on two of the plants just starting to grow (MALES) So we killed them!! :( Yeah finally able to tell, and looking at the other 4 left, im pretty sure are Female ;)...So Not Bad... 4 out of 6...:) New Pics Very Very Soon Later...

20. 4 ou of 6 is REALLY good! With my luck, I usually get one pretty decent female, and maby another forgettable bitch.